Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 228votes)

Isuca

Alt Names: alt イスカalt Crossbilalt Ίσουκαalt Клест
Author: Takahashi Osamu
Artist: Takahashi Osamu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinichirou decides to look for a job in order to pay his rent, and his teacher suggests that he work for someone at their house, doing housekeeping. However, the person who hired him was Sakuya, a girl who is the 37th head of the Shimazu family, and her job is to exorcise and eliminate unwanted creatures. Shinichirou accidentally releases one of the creatures that Sakuya captures and they cooperate to catch it. A story of comedic creature hunting begins!
Go to Isuca Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

507 Comments

27 pages? I don't believe this

Edit: I just found out what happened with Kissxsis. I take it back. I don't wish you luck, I honestly hope you never touch translations again.

A sincere (as much as I can be) thanks to Sacred Blade Scans. Although it was only for a short while, working with them was fun. I hope to continue the legacy, and wish them the best of luck.

wait what happened with kissxsis?

finally suseri is back.

Edit: I just found out what happened with Kissxsis. I take it back. I don't wish you luck, I honestly hope you never touch translations again.

A sincere (as much as I can be) thanks to Sacred Blade Scans. Although it was only for a short while, working with them was fun. I hope to continue the legacy, and wish them the best of luck.

Gimme all of dem potatoes!

On a side note, evem tho I didn't read for a long while, it seems that sakuya's a bit outta character..might be a trap.

I find it fascinating that you "forgot for good" about a manga yet still came to make this comment.

IKR? these peoples like @Theoderich that insist on trying sharing their thought on the internets! How cheeky of them  :D

Woo, no potatoes!

...Seriously, batoto is often such a bitch when it comes to potatoes.

Sadly, i am still getting a potato with the new chapter. Perhaps try reuploading again?

Okay it should be working now, after a little file shuffling.

I'm still getting the potato...also, why is Chapter 45 called 46 on the cover page?

Because it seems no matter how much I check something always get's through. Just look at it as a sneak peek to the actual 46

Reuploaded 44.6, special thanks to batoto for not working!

Sadly, i am still getting a potato with the new chapter. Perhaps try reuploading again?

I'm still getting the potato...also, why is Chapter 45 called 46 on the cover page?

Alright liking this change in temper.  Out of the way Tsun it's Dere coming through!

Yay~ Thanks for new chapters!

Now fix the potato in chapter 44.6 ;p

The hell is the he doing seriously putting off telling everyone this goddamn important story? Seriously Suseri is effectively in enemy hands right now and he's dawdling like it's a joke. Good lord. 

Granny would smack down anyone who tried to interfere because it's that branch's internal problem. They aren't friends, they're in competition to be successor. Blah blah beat granny down~ lul no, she's strong enough to beat all their asses with her fake body.

The hell is the he doing seriously putting off telling everyone this goddamn important story? Seriously Suseri is effectively in enemy hands right now and he's dawdling like it's a joke. Good lord. 

*Plane noises* new chapters coming in! For review Shinichirou was attacked by mean mom, and ended up at the bad peoples house and now he's back (I had to look it up too)

and now a shameless plug:

Spoiler

Yay~ Thanks for new chapters!

Now fix the potato in chapter 44.6 ;p

This lucky motherfu-

*Plane noises* new chapters coming in! For review Shinichirou was attacked by mean mom, and ended up at the bad peoples house and now he's back (I had to look it up too)

and now a shameless plug:
Spoiler

thanks for the updated, i was a good chapter.

This manga is already done, it became another random generic bs manga I unfollowed months ago. It's sad that mangaka believe that they can't make a solid story with only 1 love interest for the M.C. or coughing up random stereotypic girls every few chapters featuring +- all breast sizes that are out there. RIP Isuca, you will surely be forgotten for good :D

I find it fascinating that you "forgot for good" about a manga yet still came to make this comment.

This manga is already done, it became another random generic bs manga I unfollowed months ago. It's sad that mangaka believe that they can't make a solid story with only 1 love interest for the M.C. or coughing up random stereotypic girls every few chapters featuring +- all breast sizes that are out there. RIP Isuca, you will surely be forgotten for good :D

thanks for the chapter!

but am i the only one that thinks that this plot is quite random? i cant make a sense out of it...

I'm the captain now. If you care click the spoiler, if not read the chapters. There probably won't be much of a schedule, so check back occasionally.

Spoiler

Uooooh, a new chapter on my follows updates? After all these months. This is some advanced necromancy you're doing here, Sacred Blade, and I applaud you on your abominable dark magic. You're doing the (dark) Lord's work.

Someone pointed me to Isuca and handed me a book to resurrect the dead. Still chanting incantations though... Might take a bit.

44.5 Hmm... Wait, where is chapter 44?

Okay, it's my first time resurrecting corpses. I might have skipped a chapter accidentally... Just for pointing that out I'll go work on chapter 44 now! I hope you're happy...

Edit: I finished it... So take that!

44.5 Hmm... Wait, where is chapter 44?

This story is like guilty pleasure.. It isnt all that well written, 2 main heroines are slightly lacking as characters and oh my god is Isuca an excellent example of annoying tsundere.. Still the story has its perks. There is good variety of characters who appear on frequent enough basis to make it feel like they are part of the story (for example Tower of god has way too many characters by now), and every one of them has had his small introduction and gotten own personality, thou yashaou having an indian look despite being japanese sword, forget about massive gazongas, is a teeny weeny bit too farfetched.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics