Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 87votes)

Shuukyuu Shoujo

Alt Names: alt 蹴球少女alt Football Girl
Author: Wakamiya Hiroaki
Artist: Wakamiya Hiroaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuki kun was one of the star players on his junior high school team; along with his childhood friend Shinichi. Due to a promise that he made with his female childhood friend Miyuki, Yuuki kun has decided to take the long road to the J League by joining a normal school club and winning tournaments, instead of taking recommendations like Shinichi did....

When he checks the club of his selected school, the best club in the country; he quickly notices that the club is completely devoid of any members except for a weird girl that goes by the name of the Fujisaki Rin. She along with her friend Ayane seem to have driven everyone out of the team....

But is it really that Rin and Ayane want to dissolve the soccer club? or could they possible want something else??.... And just what is exactly the promise that Yuuki made with his childhood friends? Well, regardless of the answers it seems that Yuuki isn't in for a smooth sailing, as he completely seems to have fallen into Fujisaki's hands...
Go to Shuukyuu Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga would be so messed up if the gender roles were reveresed New Window Jinust
  • 4 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 9 Replies

287 Comments

page 6 feels kind of like a spoiler

Also, I suppose the mangaka forgot to do his research on footbal rules, that very obviously wasn't an offside

To be fair, there are many matches where I have no idea why the refs are calling offsides. That adds to the realism!

Whenever this manga gets to a new football match, I groan and wonder when they'll get back to the good parts. I'm not sure if that's a fault on the manga, or on me as a reader.

That Ayane looks like C.C. :)))

Damn Okita and his stalker powers that let him know what is Rin planning.

page 6 feels kind of like a spoiler

Also, I suppose the mangaka forgot to do his research on footbal rules, that very obviously wasn't an offside

Okita,"Za Warudo!"

ZA WARUDO!

About 10 chapters left it seems? So this game they probably lose, know their limits, and we get wrap up. Or it's left unfinished. Well, it is fine either way. Not a bad little manga, a bit silly but so are many.

Kicking a soccer ball when somebody is yelling makes you a "master of time and space."

This is the sort of setting where you can fart in an elevator and somebody will call you the lord of the four winds over all the Earth.

How the F was that an off-side?!

the BS of this manga xD

Emperor of time and space lol

This is already more ridiculous than Tsubasa

At least he doesn't have any flashback between the shooting stance tho....

as is possible to make a shoot from so far that fast that the GK doesn't even notice the ball, specially since she's a martial artist.

I haven't read this manga in a long time, and well, now I know why.

Throughout this entire series Okita only have one kind of face he can make : Aren't I cool, bitch?

Well according to http://myanimelist.net/manga/20874/Shuukyuu_Shoujo there are 48 chapters. Don't know if the .5 chapters form part of 1 chapter, so about 9 or 11 chapters left

My question was a long time ago... I already have the final 2 volumes. The answer is 45, not counting omake.

Damn referee! Can't he see page 21 for as long as it takes to notice that's not offside?

Well... I think that adds realism lol

Emperor of time and space lol

This is already more ridiculous than Tsubasa

At least he doesn't have any flashback between the shooting stance tho....

How the F was that an off-side?!

I can start translating again, but I need raws from chapter 40 and to the end. I don't even know how many chapters are left since I only had mag raws for a while.

Well according to http://myanimelist.net/manga/20874/Shuukyuu_Shoujo there are 48 chapters. Don't know if the .5 chapters form part of 1 chapter, so about 9 or 11 chapters left

So what was the child hood friend promise

Okay, that's it. I really have to watch that anime about the ninja cats... 

Oh I thought it was chapters. Yeah 10 volumes is a good length. So far it's probably 4 volumes, so we're less than halfway through. Haha I was wondering how it could have finished in 10 chapters.

We're actually at 8 volumes, 2 are left (or rather 1.5, see the poll below for the reason). For a long time, this manga was bimonthly, with rather long chapters in terms of page count.

10 volumes isn't short. It's not the number of chapters but the number of pages...

Oh I thought it was chapters. Yeah 10 volumes is a good length. So far it's probably 4 volumes, so we're less than halfway through. Haha I was wondering how it could have finished in 10 chapters.

Attention Shuukyuu Shoujo fans! I have an important poll on whether a part of volume 10 of this manga will be translated. Please participate: http://strawpoll.me/4706190

The poll will be open until one week after the next chapter release (ch. 37).

Ah so it's completed? Doesn't sound like it'd be too many chapters though, seems like a fairly short manga.

10 volumes isn't short. It's not the number of chapters but the number of pages...

I can start translating again, but I need raws from chapter 40 and to the end. I don't even know how many chapters are left since I only had mag raws for a while.

Ah so it's completed? Doesn't sound like it'd be too many chapters though, seems like a fairly short manga.

Is that sarcasm? After all I did for you? Sheesh...

Noooo, don't go! We love you for that!!! DDD:

(and the rest of the staff as well)

KidCongo is my (todys) hero.

I had to read 7 chapter from ch36 to remember what was the manga xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics