Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 426votes)

GE ~Good Ending~

Alt Names: alt Mutlu Sonalt نهاية حسنة
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsumi is your everyday student. He is also a boy that has always had a strong sense of what is right in the world. With nothing but innocence and a mind that longs for his "significant other," Utsumi takes on one of the toughest subjects: love. With the help of the devious and mysterious Kurokawa Yuki, will Utsumi learn how to be fortunate in the game of love? Only through the ups and downs of real life, and the assistance of his friends, will Utsumi be able to take a bite out of life and learn just what love is.
Go to GE ~Good Ending~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Was it a Good Ending!?!?? New Window kubou
  • 5 Replies
Topic Could someone spoil this for me? [Spoiler tags are a must!] New Window Eien No
  • 11 Replies
Topic GE - Discussion New Window Allanon
  • 204 Replies
Topic Where's 135-137? New Window sylviandark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Broken Chapters 63 to (END) New Window Drakezius
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there anyone else that feels like dropping it ? New Window Makiavel
  • 80 Replies

1017 Comments

Oh... I didn't see that coming. I hope they break up soon, though. XD
hit and quit it :) he has a lil harem going why settle for just one?
Next chapter will display a premature ejaculator yelling YUKIIIIIIII!!! at the peak moment.

(Oh please, please, God, make it happen :D )
Don't you dare let her go again.
Troll or not, absurd or not, I'll follow every of her works till the very end
I was like: Aww, crying baby got a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. How cute, that's enough for the day then (^.^). Suddenly,...... make up sex (XoX)? Nooooo, what the hell ?!!Please don't ruin it with sex again (T.T)
Sasuga Kei, the ultimate troll. She is the bane of all otaku readers and aims to make you sad and rage by dropping hints infidelity and corruption everywhere. Tbh i actually enjoy stories like that but she just puts these events in so randomly rofl.
Hehhh.. Nice.. But like TetsuDan said, I wasn't expecting that last page with Utsumi's downhearted expression. Shou acting like that was seriously refreshing.
Read comment before this. Go back to amagami and it's spin offs. And a shoujo manga possibly.
Well to everybody who reads this manga, nobody blame seiji on this one. HE TRIED. He wanted to reconcile with Yuki. He wanted to reaffirm her feelings for him but Yuki just flat out trolled him. Yuki broke up with him, despite seiji not wanting to. Yuki became so centered on the fat that a relationship must have sex in order to work. So if any of you should rage, rage on the fact that yuki went from being all-knowing love guru in the beginning to a retarded non-sensical turd. SMH
Hmm well...I'm thinking that when Shou and Utsumi starts to make love, Utsumi might remember Yuki again like they did in previous chapters..well I'm just guessing. :)
Oh my good I stopped reading this in ch.40 more or less and it's now tragic tag? I'm kinda afraid of continue reading this...the same feeling as kimi no iru machi...
our little utsumi, finally going to be a man T-T
What's the deal with the painting on ch119 pg 19? Seriously, It's super detailed, and I completely lost focus of the shocking events going on and was just admiring the artistry....lol :P
Make-up sex? I have to admit, I didn't see it coming. Not for at least ten more chapters of him kowtowing and making excuses. Will they see it through? Tune in next week for perhaps the first exciting chapter of the series. Well, maybe not the first... but hopefully not the last.
Oh Ucchi you casanova. *constant slaps from shou*.....few minute later bowchikawowow!
Good stuff! Now that's how to drag out a romance and still keep people guessing!
Posted ImageHell its about time
I never realized that relationships could become THIS complicated.
All harem mangas are about...which girl will get into the pants first...ill fck em all
Strange. This chapter was full of correct actions and no screw ups. They even end up in a hotel room. SOMEONE KILLED THE MANGAKA AND DECIDED TO WRAP THINGS UP.
Utsumi is not the one at fault, it is Sasuga Kei for turning the story messed up :D
Haha good chapter.. wait what?
@Rezonance Completely agree with you bruv, they're fighting over some unnecessary shit I'm just glad he's gonna lose his virginity but knowing Sasuga Kei the bed is gonna be made in a way that is unsatisfying to her and they're gonna get in another fight about how much he hates her or some stupid crap.
This is such a ridiculous manga. The amount of drama the author throws in is so absurd and random. More drama does not equal a better story. Sigh.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics