Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 426votes)

GE ~Good Ending~

Alt Names: alt Mutlu Sonalt نهاية حسنة
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsumi is your everyday student. He is also a boy that has always had a strong sense of what is right in the world. With nothing but innocence and a mind that longs for his "significant other," Utsumi takes on one of the toughest subjects: love. With the help of the devious and mysterious Kurokawa Yuki, will Utsumi learn how to be fortunate in the game of love? Only through the ups and downs of real life, and the assistance of his friends, will Utsumi be able to take a bite out of life and learn just what love is.
Go to GE ~Good Ending~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Was it a Good Ending!?!?? New Window kubou
  • 5 Replies
Topic Could someone spoil this for me? [Spoiler tags are a must!] New Window Eien No
  • 11 Replies
Topic GE - Discussion New Window Allanon
  • 204 Replies
Topic Where's 135-137? New Window sylviandark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Broken Chapters 63 to (END) New Window Drakezius
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there anyone else that feels like dropping it ? New Window Makiavel
  • 80 Replies

1017 Comments

Yuki-san² sooner or later will come back again ... And I hope that happens =P.
Hmm I'm actually sort of surprised Shou wasn't a virgin...then again she did have that asshole of a boyfriend who wasn't as...innocent as Utsumi.

Anyway, ataboy Utsumi! You finally got a good ending, even though drama will probably rain down on you so hard it'll fuck the story up again...like always.
Good ending = Happy ending for Seiji! Awww skeet skeet!
Story. end. nao.
before you seriously go mindfucking all of us again.
I would go for the burger girl. The other girls betrayed him at one point. Maybe burger girl never had a chance to do that but I like her more than the 2nd hand rape victim with unstable emotions and the 2nd hand throwaway leaf that flutters from one guy to another with her feelings.
now thats they've boom chika wow wow i would really like for the next few chapters to be free of any unnecessary drama.
One Condom...

I wonder why "the First Time" in fiction also means they only do it once...
kabooom!
Proper use of the spoiler tag makes my day!
come Oonuma it's your turn to know the wonderland :)) well she's getting little scene in the story :(
Hahaha! Now that Utsumi had sex with Shou... It's time to break up! Next up, Yuki!
Shocking. Never expected him to take the next step so soon. Well I guess it doesn't really make much of a difference since both the female leads are not virgins. I guess there is one less virgin in the manga leaving possibly three still pure. The tomboy girl who is best friends with Utsumi, her possible baseball player boyfriend, and Onugumi,
I don't know why everyone is so surprised. Utsumi will find a way to mess this up. He always finds a way to mess it up.

Well, to be fair to him, it' not that he seeks out terrible break-ups, tragedy and heartbreaks. It just sort of follows him around like the plague. I hope this doesn't end like School Days. I would really hurt someone if it did.
Seiji 1 time
Shou 2 times
Yuki 1 time

to make it even, next time will be seiji x yuki. nyahahaha~
Spoiler

Now, what would happen next?
the bird has landed^^
dude, if sex = good end.. peoples live would be over @ 14....
Is it just me or does everyone who is annoyed about chapter 120 just getting their feathers ruffled because
Spoiler

Haterz gon hate
Spoiler

Posted Image
OMG!!! It is me or this seems to be the final arc of the story? Maybe I'm exagerating but this seems very solid and I'll be a little sad because if Seiji doesn't come back with Yuki I'm going to stop reading manga like this...only for a few hours or so...

Nice chapter by the way.
Seiji-kun you're the man!

Spoiler
Why are you all so opposed to sex ?

Honestly, when you were that age - even if some comments make me wish to write : when you will reach that age -, weren't you always thinking of sex, or at least seeing things from a sex-related perspective ?

It's true the Japanese are particularly sex-less among the other developed countries, but even though, it would be most hypocritical to imagine teens of that age aren't interested in pussies and penises, and that also includes the female characters.

In that sense, this manga is MORE realistic than others of that niche.

OK, so, now, sex please, with a terrible blunder and a male character crying "YUKIIII" at the peak moment. Please.
Spoiler
Holy crap I hate this stupid turn of events, Both Ucchi and Shou stupid turds.
Shou cannot possibly believe this will actually solidify their relationship. A foundation needs trust and mutual understanding to cement a solidity; this, on the other hand, meshes the shambles that comes from mistrust and clinginess. Its amounts as little more than as a tactic rooted in desperation, which will only entangle (temporarily) Utsumi with guilt and/or a superficial "love" that oftentimes originates when physical intimacy precedes emotional intimacy (also temporarily).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics