Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 343votes)

Mayo Chiki!

Alt Names: alt ć¾ć‚ˆćƒć‚­!alt ē¾Žå°‘幓ē®”家ēš„ē§˜åƆ!alt čæ·ćˆć‚‹åŸ·äŗ‹ćØćƒć‚­ćƒ³ćŖäæŗćØalt čæ·čŒ«ē®”家äøŽę‡¦å¼±ēš„ęˆ‘alt Mayo Chikialt Mayoeru Shitsuji to Chikin na Ore toalt The Wavering Butler and Myself the Chicken
Author: Asano Hajime
Artist: Niito
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Konoe Subaru, a classmate of Sakamachi Kinjirou, has been serving as the butler of Suzutsuki Kanade in school. Due to an accident, Sakamachi discovers Konoe's secret...that he is actually a she!? Apparently she will be removed from her position if anyone at school finds out. What will unfold from this chain of events?

Alternate Story:

> Mayo Mayo!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mayo-mayo-r9911 )
Go to Mayo Chiki! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mayo Chiki 2 New Window veraya
  • 10 Replies
Topic New stuff New Window kmarble
  • 5 Replies

543 Comments

I'm almost caught up to date and I'll hate it if he ends up with Subaru.
He confessed and she turned him down! Ugh, I hate when this sort of situation happens, it's so unrealistic.

Reminds me of the Bachelor. Lucky bastards. 

Combat butler Jirou ._.

From my PoV, they get the MC, that's why they are the main heroine :P well..not all the time, but most of the time anyway

Still better than not choosing anyone at all and leaving every fan outraged. At least with choosing one, you can satisfy quite a few fans and the other fans will eventually accept it but not choosing anyone? After so many chapters of romantic tension? No, just no. That shit should be put in the law as punishable by death. And here's a question that someone brought up about most series, "If there is going to be no romance progression, why the hell do the characters fall in love?" Very good question indeed. Good example being Naruto. So much drama in the relationships but how much progression is there? Nothing more than hand holding(not even in romantic light) and giving CPR and both happened after so many chapters. Its like the moment you make a series, you have a hero and heroine(or another main supporting character) and sometime during the story they start to get attracted. Now granted, it is not abnormal at all and human relationships do progress like that. It may not have started as love but it eventually can become it depending on circumstances and how people gain experience, but why do all that drama when you are not intending for them to get together with anyone? or even get rejected? Might as well just keep them in the friend-zone for the entirety, cause that's pretty much where it belonged. 

But this is just the raving of a hopeless romantic. Don't mind me :D Just be happy that the guy in this series had balls and kept true to his promise instead of having a chicken moment and running away from the subject or giving some other excuse to delay it. :P

Personally I actually prefer such stuff than typical harems. Amagami SS anime was great (basically a combination of 6 parallel universe romances). If I was to choose I would rather watch normal romance than harem with open ending or even worse a polygamy one.

Thou a cute girls (read: draw style/animation style that fits my tastes) with toned fan-service (read: this trend of going soft-hentai in some animes pisses me off) harem for a bit of moe and fun isn't a bad thing once per while.

I disagree with the first bit since I myself find it an insult to the other girls to have their feelings crushed like that, especially when there is poor writing involved. At least here it was done in a better manner. And for the record, I do not promote polygamy or bigamy as a rule but in these cases, as I have gotten more and more into harem, I realized that I really don't want the guy to just choose one and forget the rest who love him just as much. So for me, I support it cause of the other parties, not for the MC. Most spineless MCs can go die in a ditch for being such wusses. We need more MCs like Jirou who has a proper reason for not being able to move forward rather than these ultra dense, easy-to-fall-unconscious/embarrassed guys we have. Then again, I suppose we need proper harem candidates as well(like Usami and Kanade). Having tsundere that beat up the guy every other day for every little thing is one of the worst cockblock techniques in harem. I get that there should be decent comedy, but prolonging romance for so goddamn long just so as to drag out the series is just stupid. They have an obvious attraction, so, move it along!

And as for the entirety of the last bit, 

Hugmebro.gif Mah niggah!

If only all of Japan thought the same. That way we wouldn't get such tasteless and badly placed fanservice in all these series. SWEET AND PURE MOE IS WIN-WIN!!!

Dammit, the main girl always gets the MC. That's unfair to the other girls in the harem

From my PoV, they get the MC, that's why they are the main heroine :P well..not all the time, but most of the time anyway

6O79L
Did not see that fight coming

gamercat_reaction_intensifies.gif

6Na0t

Dammit, the main girl always gets the MC. That's unfair to the other girls in the harem

Speaking of ending,you know,at least it ends well,not getting axed or anything.
Want other endings?That's where doujin comes in :D

Well this went downhill fast, i'm glad it's ending.

...Where is the real last boss Usami?

Alt endings are nice but they often turn into alt stories. Look at photo kano for example.

Personally I actually prefer such stuff than typical harems. Amagami SS anime was great (basically a combination of 6 parallel universe romances). If I was to choose I would rather watch normal romance than harem with open ending or even worse a polygamy one.

Thou a cute girls (read: draw style/animation style that fits my tastes) with toned fan-service (read: this trend of going soft-hentai in some animes pisses me off) harem for a bit of moe and fun isn't a bad thing once per while.

you own, kanade <3

Such nice chapters T.T Didn't feel so sentimental about that in a long time. But it already feels like an end :(

Bullsh*t. I'm pissed off. Why does the best girl never win? Usami, I will always be here for you!!! <3

Because no one likes the bratty passive aggressive selfish tsundere (or at least i don't...like Aika)

I would have personally liked Kanade to be the result because of her ability to be honest and straightforward when she needs to be, but Subaru is the main heroine so i'm not surprised she was picked (unless the author pulls an Ichigo 100%) and honestly i think thats fine.

But out of all honestly, i would have rather had him end up with his sister before ending up with Usami.

TIL butlers must be combat ready

never read hayate the combat butler? :P

TIL butlers must be combat ready

Bullsh*t. I'm pissed off. Why does the best girl never win? Usami, I will always be here for you!!! <3

I also wanted a usami end T_T
also konoe's father is asking for a fight and with that pose I came to this conclusion 
10156081a.jpg

Calling it, it'll be a "butler skill duel", either who can make the best food or a race of who can clean faster

and now we get to the part where jirouĀ“s body has remembered every single move ever thrown at him by his little sister, making it an instant win for him, and crushing that dad without a sweat -is what i want, but wont get. tbh it will likely just be konoe yelling "i hate you dad" over and over till the guy collapses.

0eh7CjA.png

For a second I thought Jirou was Subaru's father's illegitilment son lol

where is usami DDDDDDDDDDD:

37 will follow soon enough. It's already redrawn, so once simhauu finishes the TS and gives it to me, we'll get it out rather soon after.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics