Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 409votes)

Witch Craft Works

Alt Names: alt สงครามแม่มดalt ウィッチクラフトワークスalt 위치크래프트 워크스alt Witchcraft Works
Author: Mizunagi Ryuu
Artist: Mizunagi Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takamiya Honoka, a regular student, sits next to Kagari Ayaka, the idol of the school, and a perfect girl in every way. Her fans are hostile to the extent of harassing anyone who gets close to their princess, so Takamiya-kun is always in trouble. One day Takamiya is suddenly attacked by an unknown force, but he is rescued by a powerful sorceress of fire, who happens to be... Kagari Ayaka herself!

Prequel:

> Kill Wizard
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kill-wizard-r11444 )
Go to Witch Craft Works Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will Kagari rape Takamiya? New Window MrAnarchist
  • 49 Replies
Topic Ryu Mizunagi : Lover of the Witch New Window M3OW
  • 2 Replies
Topic Theory: I know who is behind it all! New Window Coppercredit
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime New Window MrAnarchist
  • 6 Replies
Topic I am so f*cking pissed. (sorry) New Window Leoh
  • 46 Replies
Topic Main Character Discussion New Window Valdeir
  • 17 Replies

1020 Comments

Kid Honoka is a badass... but then he grew up...

but his powers where sealed and pretty much had his whole memory wiped. So he pretty much became a mamas boy. As for his hobby i would say magic is creation thus his hobby. As for the penguins no idea, maybe he just likes them.

I don't know if it was mentioned before but isn't Takamiya getting taller ?
In the first chapters, his height only reached the shoulders of Kagari, now when they walk together, he's at the middle of her face. Kinda wondering if it's because of the seals getting undone or just a random change by the author.

If you compare chapter 3 page 8 and chapter 49 page 9, it's really obvious.

In the official volume 1 characters + settings the author talked about how she messed up on drawing kazane (kagari's mom) making her seem huge. It's probably the seals most likely since the author usually acknowledges when she messes up.

I don't know if it was mentioned before but isn't Takamiya getting taller ?
In the first chapters, his height only reached the shoulders of Kagari, now when they walk together, he's at the middle of her face. Kinda wondering if it's because of the seals getting undone or just a random change by the author.

If you compare chapter 3 page 8 and chapter 49 page 9, it's really obvious.

Kid Honoka is a badass... but then he grew up...

After this reveal, Kagari being sent to her 'room' as punishment for disobeying Kazane earlier in the series takes on a whole new meaning.

Wow.. I really want to read next chapter translated. It proves honoka is not only a rightheous kid, but also face surgeon and stylist. I want to read more about evermillion :D

Spoiler tag is there since it has stuff from next, yet to be translated chapter.

Spoiler

None of y'all have watched Akira before?

Young'uns these days, they havent done their homework properly.

I don't care how direct or how many liberties they took in translation to get that last line. It was goddamned perfect.

Spoiler

The madness in me wishes to know what this is.

None of y'all have watched Akira before?

"Kaori! Aaaaah! Kaori's dying... Kaneda, please help me! Her pain... is coming into me!"

Spoiler

The madness in me wishes to know what this is.

"Kaori! Aaaaah! Kaori's dying... Kaneda, please help me! Her pain... is coming into me!"

Spoiler

What the flying fuk, source pl0x...

Well, no wonder Ayaka is dead set on making him hers.

QUICK WE NEED TO SHRINK HIS BALLS IMMEDIATELY! BRING OUT THE BOOBIES MONSTER

Spoiler

I don't know what's more amusing: the fact that my theory was correct or the fact that Honoka had one of the most courageous of esonalities as a child.

COMMANDER! THEY ARE GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER! THEY CANNOT BE CONTAINED! WHAT DO WE DO?

QUICK WE NEED TO SHRINK HIS BALLS IMMEDIATELY! BRING OUT THE BOOBIES MONSTER

It was a severe problem, actually. For ease of locomotion the giant brass balls have since been removed and replaced with an empty Prada coinpurse. No more cutting chains with garden shears for ol' Honoka.

COMMANDER! THEY ARE GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER! THEY CANNOT BE CONTAINED! WHAT DO WE DO?

I don't know how young Honoka is still able to walk when his balls is as big as coconuts. How can someone so young be so manly.

It was a severe problem, actually. For ease of locomotion the giant brass balls have since been removed and replaced with an empty Prada coinpurse. No more cutting chains with garden shears for ol' Honoka.

Dark Souls reference. The Witch of Izalith obtained a Lord Soul and tried to recreate the First Flame by using it. The result was she was warped into a grotesque being that looks like a large mangled tree with a larva inside of it, and she births an endless amount of demons from there.

I'm having a deja vu of a manga i've read on batoto somewhere...

Dark Souls reference. The Witch of Izalith obtained a Lord Soul and tried to recreate the First Flame by using it. The result was she was warped into a grotesque being that looks like a large mangled tree with a larva inside of it, and she births an endless amount of demons from there.

gosh thanx a lot, he gave me such a scare i was about to re-read the whole effing thing because i missed such a plot piece!

wait what do you mean by that

I don't know how young Honoka is still able to walk when his balls is as big as coconuts. How can someone so young be so manly.

Crap!

I forgot there was plot!

So she's the witch of Izalith

wait what do you mean by that

So she's the witch of Izalith

AW YEAH

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics