Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 143votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Alt Names: alt 夹在女友和青梅竹马之间的修罗场alt 夹在我女友和青梅竹马间的各种修罗场alt 俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎるalt OreShuraalt Too Much Mayhem Between My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita, after entering high school, is aiming for the National University School of Medicine. His parents' divorce and his goal became the reason that he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day the school beauty Masuzu with the silver hair who just returned to the country entered his life in the most unexpected way. His childhood friend since elementary school, Chiwa will not let this go without a fight.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Spin-offs:

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-h-r2166 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru 4-Koma
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-4-koma-r3890 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Ai
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-ai-r8788 )
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 11 Replies

444 Comments

It sure did do a 180.

I have nothing to say about stuck up lolis.
dafuq is with the random bitchslapping? also, pretty much just blew through the last half of the chapter w/o reading the dialogue >_>
@adva could not agree more my first thought was, okey now he picks up the phone and calls the police and get them charged for assult.
I am more worried about a school that allows an evil little girl with a huge man dressed in black walk into a school and beat its students.I mean seriously no one stopped to ask them what a man in black is doing in a school? im sure someone noticed that huge guy.(i know manga logic but i still question it lol)
you all do know due to the anime this may get licensed then only to be dropped? xD
Pretty standard stuff, gets beaten, then wins.

Nevertheless, I'll see that little blonde bitch on the cheapest hentai available, and I pray to the Old One, Fatalpulse, to move his pen with wrath upon her sorry ass.
That was pretty cliche, but I guess it's alright as long as it gets better later on.
i want to raped that little sister, she is really annoying
Random thug can come into school and beat the crap out of random kids?
Eita being fucking badass! This manga deserves an award for the best MC ever.
Well... bad little sisters need to be spanked!
i think that the only thing lacking was that keita should kick the bald guy in the nuts
Wow is right its like this manga took a 180 lol and suzu is so hot glad she came back dude needs to confess to her .
Dam that little sister is annoying
Wow
this is why i don't write journal or such things...
less than 2 months for anime, cant wait for it!!!
LOL!! Asuka? Rei? Sakura? Nene? I don't recognize the last one xD but damn, those were some very obvious cameos xDDDD
Sweden?! Nice, it is first time or second time I read a manga where the main cast are from sweden or any other part of the Scandinavia. Normaly it is England or US.
Waiting for the Anime D:
Man I would die if someone read the stupid shit I wrote as a kid.
bye bi@tch
lolz ... he become a god ?
I think I had seen this kind of scene in certain other god manga ...
Spoiler

and that jerk sister ... she is kind of ... strange ...
feels like she is doing that for her father praise or something ...
or get jealous and try to make Masuzu suffer ...
@Feezy
"Eita's got quite the imagination, but man his drawings suck lol"
maybe this manga might need "Chuunibyou" tag ? lolz ...
Eita's got quite the imagination, but man his drawings suck lol
It would be so refreshing and sudden if Masuzu would've really been taken back to Sweden. But, guess what?
This ain't happenin'.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics