Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 170votes)

Harvest December

Alt Names: alt 収穫の十二月alt Shuukaku no Juunigatsualt 收获的十二月
Author: Talestune
Artist: Miura Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Konno Masaki just recently moved to Tagami and has already stirred up a mess. The goddess of the land, Noshiro, lives alongside the people of the city and for some reason chooses Masaki as her mate. Without thinking about the consequences, he agrees to her demands. At the same time, Towada Yuki, the only daughter of the wealthy family of Tagami, falls in love with Masaki and asks him to be her boyfriend. And like a fool, he agrees. Now, Masaki has to juggle two of the most prominent members of the community, the goddess of the land and the member of the Tagami family, and prevent it from blowing up in his face.

adapted from the visual novel series of the same name
Go to Harvest December Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Harvest December New Window malgod
  • 1 Replies

191 Comments

Yesterday, 08:55 PM

Damn...There goes my hope for a Yuki end.

Today, 3:35PM

Damn...There goes my hope for a Shiro end.

Yuri end Banzai!!

Thanks for the update, please do it again soon. :)

Ah forgot's 'bout diss'un ah dids, yussir!

Ah'ms 'ere's 'opin's we gon' get 'em regulars chapterin's. Ah 'oves me's some's ol' monster-ish lassie-boy-couplin'-baby-makin' romances, yup.

Spoiler

Norway scans: "update"

readers here: "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!"

Just started reading this, and the first few chapters have cracked me up, but... just what the hell is this manga... they sure say some outrageous things.

Update.  The manga's final chapters are translated.  The rest depends on redraw, typesetting, and et cetera.  A reminder that Renzokusei Scans can always use more quality members with those skills.

Wow, it's been a while.

I'm guessing that it will have an open end (since other comments are saying that there are four chapters left) without the MC choosing between Yuki or Noshiro... that's usually how these go.

Considering that the God hasn't appeared for a good while, I'm betting on the Yuki end.

Hey y'all.  The last three are in the pipeline and are in my, "Next to translate," queue once I finish retyping the last three chapters of Amagoi from paper.  Series completion should hopefully be soon-ish.  :)

yay new chapter!

Thank you for the chapter.

Really happy to see this alive again :)

Thanks a lot for continuing this series. I really like this one.

Thank you for the new chapter.

4.44 Don't they know all manga I follow is 5 stars?

D'awww. Thanks for bringing this to us! Also, the friends were total dicks ch.8. Yuki was already pushing the limit, but since they are dating, it's sort of acceptable. But for the other three random jerks to walk in on him while he was naked, and to not leave after,just makes them bad people.

ch 08 ... hmm, why suddenly I get reminded with ...

Iinazuke K. "Ch.6 Read Online" =3= ?

(should just give her the "D" ...)

The MC is somewhat understandable. I mean, he is fixated on something extra-ordinary and the rich heiress and the goddess are just that.

Another thing to consider, show me a male teenager that would reject a confession of a beautiful girl? The excitement and hormones of any teenage boy wouldn't allow that. 99.5% of them would accept it. 

Realistically, most teenage boys don't know what's love cause their hormones get in the way.... so even if a girl that you don't love or like confesses to you but she's beautiful and exciting, you'd usually accept.

I think the MC is a ordinary teenager yearning for something special, there's nothing to hate. He's honest and he's not necessarily playing them, he was honest with them and the girls are somewhat admirable how forward they are on their love.

It's sad that I'm part of the 0.5%, as I did something like that on my teens, not that I'm proud of it... But I do agree with you, the only reason I did that is because I was extremely introverted.

The MC is somewhat understandable. I mean, he is fixated on something extra-ordinary and the rich heiress and the goddess are just that.

Another thing to consider, show me a male teenager that would reject a confession of a beautiful girl? The excitement and hormones of any teenage boy wouldn't allow that. 99.5% of them would accept it. 

Realistically, most teenage boys don't know what's love cause their hormones get in the way.... so even if a girl that you don't love or like confesses to you but she's beautiful and exciting, you'd usually accept.

I think the MC is a ordinary teenager yearning for something special, there's nothing to hate. He's honest and he's not necessarily playing them, he was honest with them and the girls are somewhat admirable how forward they are on their love.

This is from VN right? this is following Noshiro's route or Yuki's route?

I'm guessing that it will have an open end (since other comments are saying that there are four chapters left) without the MC choosing between Yuki or Noshiro... that's usually how these go.

Already released by another random group, but here is chapter 8. We'll be finishing off the series ourselves soon enough, as the remaining 4 chapters are all clean, just need to be translated, and Demo is working through them. Minimal redraws will lend themselves to quicker releases once translated, as well.

Wish these random people/groups would at least contact me about working on it rather than just random releases. Pretty wasted work.

This is from VN right? this is following Noshiro's route or Yuki's route?

*Sigh.*  See you guys next year...

"I'm really unhappy. Being the only one naked here!" - Well, I would be disappointed too, that's for sure.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics