Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 143votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Alt Names: alt 夹在女友和青梅竹马之间的修罗场alt 夹在我女友和青梅竹马间的各种修罗场alt 俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎるalt OreShuraalt Too Much Mayhem Between My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita, after entering high school, is aiming for the National University School of Medicine. His parents' divorce and his goal became the reason that he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day the school beauty Masuzu with the silver hair who just returned to the country entered his life in the most unexpected way. His childhood friend since elementary school, Chiwa will not let this go without a fight.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Spin-offs:

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-h-r2166 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru 4-Koma
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-4-koma-r3890 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Ai
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-ai-r8788 )
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 11 Replies

444 Comments

Hm.. How wussy. Grab a chair and smash it over his head. Those sunglass shards would probably pierce his eyes. Then boot his head like a soccer ball when he's on the ground and stomp on his crotch. Do people not know how to fight or something?
there should be several more RAW ...
I hope they will speed up the translation in this December ...
Rape that Twin-tailed Blond XD
about anyone get annoyed how stranger can waltz in and make havoc ...
and the low possibility being sued or put in jail ...
if I says "her family is rich" ... I think that would explain the rest ...
yeah, it's suck like bitter fruit ...
so I hope it won't need to be appear in manga ...
too much for me to stomach that info in story version ...
I hate "money=justice" material ...

wow, ... ex Chuunibyou get brave ...
it is delusion ... and yet it contain dream, hope and courage ...
The MC showed couRAGE. the princess defended the MC. The ogre backs off.

Okay now all we need is for that twin tailed loli to cry!! go eita!!!
A girl that thinks love is overrated and likes Jojo comics that much with a kuudere personality?
I think I might be in love.
MC goes full alpha mode? What kind of harem is this?
MC HAS BALLS. AM I DREAMING?
I like the idea of the self-performing act. It invites to take part in it.
that lil sis is meant to join the harem.
That gorilla deserves to die in a horrible way.
That TWIN TAILED BITCH!!!!!!
Posted Image

Keita was so cool
If I were Eita and I happened to be in America I would have sued that ape-in-black for hitting me.
When you see a character with pig-tails, you should automatically classify her as a Bitch.
that blonde bitch needs to be dispatched asap
Oh, alright. So that's how it is. Ending this chapter with me wanting even more. Why I hate good manga. Cuz they're too good.
@Druk Good idea, but remember the series is called "Victim GirlS" Not "Victim Girl"

But yeah, anyways. That was a bit much. Physical fighting between people is fine, but that is only when they are either the same age or he is actually trying to fight back or does something actually worthy of hitting.

Trespassing on school property and beating helpless students is terrible. Its especially not funny in light of recent events but the mangaka can't be held responsible for that.
an adult hitting a kid?! goodluck in jail. (although that probably wouldn't happen cause this is just manga dammit)
Where is Touma and his bitch punch after a lecture to his enemy!
Ops sorry his name Eita...
Kill the bodyguard and her little sister in fire!!!
Kill the bodyguard and her little sister in fire!!!
someone needs to take down the little sister. preferably in a violent way.
^_^
U.P.D.A.T.E.
YES! A NEW ONE! FINALLY
I hope the bald one is used to Japanese prisons.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics