Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 503votes)

D-Frag!

Alt Names: alt 属性同好会alt ชมรมรั่วมหากาฬ!alt デーフラグ!alt ディーふらぐ!alt D Frag!alt D-FRAGMENTS!alt 디프래그!
Author: Haruno Tomoya
Artist: Haruno Tomoya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazama Kenji likes to believe he is something of a delinquent. Moreover, others seem to like to agree that he is. Of course, Kenji's gang finds their way to a group of four not-so-normal girls - Chitose, Sakura, Minami and Roka - and all at once, whatever reputation he may have, is nothing compared to the outrageous behaviour of the girls. Shanghaied into joining their club, what will happen to his everday life from that point on?
Go to D-Frag! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is this manga called D-Frag? New Window tehasem
  • 11 Replies
Topic Other manga where the harem setup just gets shut down cold? New Window oldtaku
  • 1 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite girls in D-FRAG? New Window Takao-chan
  • 27 Replies
Topic [Anime-RG] Scanlation progress/status New Window Biskoi
  • 20 Replies
Topic D-FRAG! Drama Web & Drama CD New Window Tio Alexander
  • 6 Replies
Topic No new chapters? New Window nevernown
  • 2 Replies

1358 Comments

Which part is this?
I think i missed it.

Ch.58.5: Vol. 8.5 Extra Chapters

Starting with page 9.

She would've been more in love with MC if he brought it for her.
Awww, he was gonna buy that game for Takao! OTP right there!

Spoiler

xcFQR.pngxcFUf.png

They were ALL. SO. CUTE.

Which part is this?

I think i missed it.

Ok, seriously, re-read is worth it.

I like how there is always connection from chapter to chapter with brief character introduction and passing dialogue lines about future stories. Tournament arc was foreshadowed oh so early!

Speaking of wich, I wonder if "youth" was mentioned exactly hundred times during Hashimoto Adventure island story arc.

Loli Takao is fine too

You are going down a dark path.

Ok, finally got to re-reading it...

Spoiler

Worth it ) And nkowing the characters it's whole other angle to see it from...

P.S. Most memorable chapter from whole series for me:

Spoiler

Loli Takao is fine too

that omake was great, although takao destroying property and still being mad was weird xD, but the child part was awesome!!

xcFQR.pngxcFUf.png

They were ALL. SO. CUTE.

prez as a child was the cutest ... she appears like that from time to time, like when she's scared or embarrased.

Man, I didn't know the DS had such a long lifespan.

almost every nintendo product is immortal xD (I still have a gb color, nds and n64 and they work perfectly)

So they are destined to be together...... poor(Lucky!) Kazama.

They were ALL. SO. CUTE.

Except Kenji. Kenji feels like a boss. XD

was there any mention about Kazama losing to a girl or bullied by her during the past? Or did I mistaken it with some other manga...? 

Edit: the one i remembered about might be Yandere Kanojo instead, or did this manga also has similar routine

Is neighbor mogusa going to apear in the story soon? I mean they just did a childhood chapter.

That cover tho. Knowing D-Frag, I expect she will become more relevant in the upcoming chapters

Is there anyone who isn't relevant?

I wonder if chitose's sister remembered kazuma, that spiky hair is hared to miss after all.

my tamagochi is still alive.

Kazama could have been Chitose childhood friend.

Mine is still working after all these years. First thing that I worked to buy.

Soo... unknowing childhood playmates~

move over, whose-face-is-yet-to-be-seen-Mogusa, he already is with friends, crazy as they may be.

Where was Funabori.

xcFQR.pngxcFUf.png

They were ALL. SO. CUTE.

truly avant garde.... i want buy both cd

That cover tho. Knowing D-Frag, I expect she will become more relevant in the upcoming chapters

No chill at chapter 95

So i have been reading this and they translated sama as mister in chapter 50 that made me fucking cringe. Hope they dont translate honorifics as mister/miss in the other chapters.

A ) That chapter is not by the same group that's doing the current chapters

B ) Chill

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics