Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 426votes)

GE ~Good Ending~

Alt Names: alt Mutlu Sonalt نهاية حسنة
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsumi is your everyday student. He is also a boy that has always had a strong sense of what is right in the world. With nothing but innocence and a mind that longs for his "significant other," Utsumi takes on one of the toughest subjects: love. With the help of the devious and mysterious Kurokawa Yuki, will Utsumi learn how to be fortunate in the game of love? Only through the ups and downs of real life, and the assistance of his friends, will Utsumi be able to take a bite out of life and learn just what love is.
Go to GE ~Good Ending~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Was it a Good Ending!?!?? New Window kubou
  • 5 Replies
Topic Could someone spoil this for me? [Spoiler tags are a must!] New Window Eien No
  • 11 Replies
Topic GE - Discussion New Window Allanon
  • 204 Replies
Topic Where's 135-137? New Window sylviandark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Broken Chapters 63 to (END) New Window Drakezius
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there anyone else that feels like dropping it ? New Window Makiavel
  • 80 Replies

1017 Comments

this manga is getting a bit boring
To be honest, I want Risa to be paired with Tsukasa, but that's probably not happening since she's still stuck up with Seiji. Get on with it woman!
With his girl graduating, they will see each other less and he's gonna get back with the black haired chick. I'm callin it.
i think the ending is gunna be a happy ending for all switching protagonists around to all the main characters.
After reading chapter 121, I think that Risa is really the one who deserves a Good Ending. Well man she's really a good chick she really deserves to be happy rather than Yuki and Shou.
i'd love to see Yuki's reaction after finding out, that Utsumi lost his virginity.

@l

ythyne

that would probably be whats best til utsumi's graduation atleast and when utsumi and shou start going to the same college(hopefully)
protagonist change. utsumi route end. izumi route start.
this story has quite a ways to go, i wouldn't be surprised if this was around mid-way. if it's ticking you off, put it down for a while, you can always pick it back up. i've done just that with this manga and came back to it after a while and now appreciate its quality and depth a lot more.
wait is people actually liking this or disliking this?!?! all i see is people wanting it to end for no real reason...
i like it and i hope it goes on for atleast 200+ more chapters.
and who cares what genre a manga is, if it is good?!
Probably one of the best shoujo mangas I have read especially with how it is developing.
whatever, i still have hope for this manga. . .
Meh. It's becoming boring.

You don't present a relationship over so much time and then break it to make the stupid male protagonist hookup with someone that has become practically a stranger.
from what greensoulreaper said that Shou been "stained" way before... then bad luck for Utsumi if he end up with Yuki, from Asian point of view..... :D
my be he gotta make a go with the kouhai too... she's so aggressive...
Now that's what I call a "Good Ending"......Now hurry up and end this series!
Yes I hope the manga doesn't follow Suzuka's path
last time i watched sex in a shounen romance (suzuka), the girl ended pregnant because they didn't use a rubber
@Sratis

Sorry to say...but I think your Shou's been "stained" way before that...
he lasted 2 whole pages !!!!
yesssssssssssssssssssssss! finally! he did it!.... jesus. . . sure, we all know he`s going to end up with kurokawa but now he won`t be the only one without experience
Hehehe a new chapter,.......Posted Image........Posted Image Nanniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ?! My shou has been stained Posted Image.
Sure... sex is a healthy way to resolve relationship conflicts. LOL
Spoiler
Happy ending or drama, break-up, Yuki x Seiji again.
Niceeeee Utsumi. Now let's wait for the drama rain down
hahahah
Stop messing with the manga's genres.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics