Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 238votes)

Ability

Alt Names: alt 어빌리티
Author: Son Je-Ho
Artist: Lee Gwang-Su
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Ability Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Celinus
  • 177 Replies
Topic What is the "Ability" ? New Window strixflash
  • 6 Replies
Topic Every Thursday Raws/ Official Raws & Spoilers thread New Window strixflash
  • 5 Replies
Topic "its time for us to die together" New Window LuffZy
  • 5 Replies

351 Comments

"I'm sorry Sa-Ryun Hyung! TAKE MY FIST OF healing!"

WHAT?!! a Main character that actually knows how to think and use his abilities?!! This is impossible!

YEAH! \o/
Good going, Yu-hwa! Just forget becoming a good fighter for now.

You're already really difficult to kill (actually, more like stay dead *cough*), can take damage and hopefully will finally truly start to heal.

Just go cleric/high priest. You can worry about adding "battle" to it when you are virtually impossible to kill. ;Db

Very awesome, thanks EGS!!

Clever boy! Sa-ryun has said he is a guy but i still wonder otherwise

He punch to heal Sa-Ryun

If this keep going on, I hope Yu-Hwa start to make his cafe out of steel or something. Just make it into some ultra sturdy fortress.

But at least it's a good (?) thing that he have almost no customer.

"Don't think I stepped in to save your life."

Oh Sa-Ryun, keep telling yourself that.

I nearly had a spit-take moment with my coffee when I read the T/N under the panel. <laugh>

And now we know: Sa-Ryun really does care!

Awesome chapter! Thanks Easy Going Scans :)

• Nes likes this

"Don't think I stepped in to save your life."

Oh Sa-Ryun, keep telling yourself that.

and there goes the cafe again, thankfully the MC is starting to realize what's going on... 

Lol the WTF, face at the end202.gif

I just saw the raw... no words hahaha

Sa-Ryun is so tsundere.

Spoiler

Sa-Ryun is so tsundere.

Is this webcomic a priority to the author? or does Noblesse come first?

I'm asking because it's been over 7 days since this has been updated on Naver, and I can only remember one or two times something like that happened to Noblesse

EDIT:

I see it went on break, the new chapter just came up on Naver today, hopefully EG can get to it quickly.

This is getting extremely interesting now....

agreeing with you.. ^^ now im started to look forward to the next chapter.. ^^ 

No, it seems Hon has decided Yu-Hwa is bait.  Or maybe, "Yes," and "as well." on that previous sentence.

Poor Yu-Hwa.  No good deed goes unpunished, for him.  "Nice guy, trying to do what's right?  Bend over and grab your ankles.  This isn't gonna be pleasant.  For you, anyway."

Bait!  Bait for both sides! :lol: There's no game quite like piggy in the middle when you're the unaware piggy! ;) :P

Sa-Ryun might have just upgraded Yu-Hwa to "bait", not just prey. :P

These won't be the last Atran mooks to show up...

No, it seems Hon has decided Yu-Hwa is bait.  Or maybe, "Yes," and "as well." on that previous sentence.

Poor Yu-Hwa.  No good deed goes unpunished, for him.  "Nice guy, trying to do what's right?  Bend over and grab your ankles.  This isn't gonna be pleasant.  For you, anyway."

This is getting extremely interesting now....

These 'bad guy' organizations must have the worst H.R departments ever, they simply have no idea how to properly utilize their capital.

Spoiler

Sa-Ryun might have just upgraded Yu-Hwa to "bait", not just prey. :P

These won't be the last Atran mooks to show up...

Sa-Ryun!  <3 >.< <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics