Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 278votes)

Ashita Dorobou

Alt Names: alt Ashita's Thiefalt 再見明日alt Tomorrow's Thiefalt 明日泥棒
Author: Hokazono Masaya
Artist: Betten Court
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyouichi Miyasako is the star employee at his company. Why does he work so hard? He doesn’t know either. What he does know is that he sorely misses his girlfriend… the one he broke up with in college because he couldn’t put up with her hobbies any further. One day, an ominous black sphere mysteriously appears in the skies and shoots a laser beam in his direction. He doesn’t get hit, of course, but when the smoke clears, guess who he sees?
Go to Ashita Dorobou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window malgod
  • 5 Replies

241 Comments

I really want to know where that is from nzrock. I have a feeling that if that is actually from a anime, the it would be epic.
epic way to change protagonist. clumsy lesbian loli as new MC
RATATATATA
Posted Image
Talk about a cliffhanger ending...
For some weird reason, I can't view the pages, I get the message error?
i love how ashita stands on one foot to play ps3.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/96154/ashita-dorobou_v2_ch14_by_maigo/23
So sloooooooooooooooow~...
Black Ashita FTW!
lol now this last chap remind me of that movie(the sphere i think) so any ppl that can see the sphere is gonna have his/her own ashita(?) xD
I don't even know where this is going now...
Whhhhaaaaa Zaaaaaa Faaaaaaa
I wonder if the new girl hates men or something.
Well well, the new girl has to learn that the MC is apparently the most attractive guy working in the cafe. The other one is an old man.
This new girl sure is...something... Now I wonder what the ball is up to by introducing this lovely little imp;If anything at all.
Seriously, the guy did not know when he had it good.
. . . that loved cosplay and sex
...so, he had a young, cute girlfriend that loved cosplay and wanted to rule the world...and he couldn't take it anymore? He grew up wrong! DON'T SWEAT THE LITTLE THINGS like crazy quirks and tsun-tsun personalities! At least she doesn't beat you up for seeing her panties or whatever.
Both his supervisor and kouhai are just too amusing. Such side characters make the mood of the series.
Yea srsly this new character is pretty annoying.
And the annoying lesbian appears.... Hurray....
Whoa whoa, go easy on Kyouichi and his knowledge of otaku jargon. That chapter was published sometime between 2007 and 2008. Ten years before that, the word "tsundere" wasn't that common. Tsundere characters did exist but the word itself wasn't as mainstream as it is today.
so... wait... what?
Maybe the most awesome romance manga I've ever read?
woah this guy is slooooow~

It took him 10 years to get the definition of 'tsundere'? o.O
I'm more of a Tekken person.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics