Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 108votes)

The Sacred Blacksmith

Alt Names: alt 聖劍鍛造師alt 聖剣の刀鍛冶alt Seiken no Blacksmithalt Seiken no Katanakajialt Seiken no Swordsmithalt The Sacred Sword's Blacksmithalt The Sword Blacksmith
Author: Miura Isao
Artist: Yamada Koutarou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story takes place after an abominable war that foisted a "devil's contract" upon a land. Cecily Campbell, a former noble's daughter who joined a knighthood, encounters a man who dispatches some hoodlums with one sweep of a mysterious sword. The man possesses the power of the same "devil's contract" that has become taboo, now that peace has been restored. Cecily has been searching for a blacksmith who can repair an old sword she inherited from her father, and that mysterious young man happens to be blacksmith named Luke. This encounter launches their adventures together.
Go to The Sacred Blacksmith Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Shock and Awe - SPOILERS New Window DeadEye
  • 9 Replies
Topic HOw do you feel about this manga? New Window Zero King
  • 7 Replies

110 Comments

more cute girls are popping up. I like
@Tipsy then why do men name all of their guns and their cars with a female name ?
Cecily is like "Stay away from my woman, bitch".
@Ralan

Because they are swords that can turn into humans, and not humans that can turn to swords. Therefore, at the most basic essence, no matter how they flip it, they are originally tools. And to people, a tool only needs to be able to do what its intended, nothing else. Itd be nice if people learned to see it like Cecily, but they dont because fundamentally, they aren't humans. Humans could care less about other humans so why would they care about a tool?
Me too.

Good chapter. :-)
I'm really starting to hate the whole "Since they turn into weapons then they basically have no rights" thing that is in everyones fucking mindset.
Jeez, first it's the "put your sacred sword into my sheath" now humanxdemon? This is turning into some kind of bad eroge.
Jeez, first its the "put your sacred sword into my sheath" now crossbreeding? This is turning into some king of bad eroge.
Well, ... fuck.
Noooooooooooooooo!, Aria!
@Kojiro_S the Landsknecht Thank you. : D I might read it then since the ending of the anime was a bit unfulfilling...
@Eternal Remnant Yep. It went past it already.
I watched the anime for this. Can anyone tell me if this is farther along?
i tried to read this manga so many times but the female lead is....(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻..... i hate her shes useless,always relies on luke she reminds me of sakura hakuno...┬─┬ノ(º _ ºノ) sorry about the table....if she died and any1 else became main lead i believe the story would be so much better...

dont read this if you hate sakura from naruto...read if you dont mind
lucky for me my blade has no sheath.
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.
nice... too bad this manga/light novel s gonna end tragically (most probable, but we might get at least a "japanese happy end")
Spoiler
I want this manga to Sheathe its Sacred sword. as many times as possible.Posted Image
@xolot

Luke = sacred sword
Cecily = sheath of the sacred sword

... Seem legit
@ xolot

What you talking about? Of course it's not based on an eroge, it originally was a Light Novel...I bet you think it was an eroge because of Boku ha tomodachi, huh Posted Image
Posted Image C'mon...Do it!!!! Kiss
is this based off an eroge?
Personally I thought this chapter was a complete piece of shining awesomeness. SAVE HER OR ELSE ILL TEAR MY LAPTOP AND HAUNT YOUR SOUL AND RIP YOU WITH MY HATRED. =D
Kind of funny how luke thought of cecily being naked when confirming to himself what she meant to him.
Luke's love for Cecily took me by suprise.
Agreed, TeddyG.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics