Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 317votes)

Cage of Eden

Alt Names: alt หนีตายเกาะนรกล้านปีalt 伊甸之栏alt エデンの檻alt Eden no Orialt 逃离伊甸园alt 逃離伊甸園alt Klatka Edenualt Клетка Эдема
Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Artist: Yamada Yoshinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akira and his classmates are traveling on a plane when it crashes onto an island inhabited by species thought to have been extinct. The situation becomes increasingly desperate as some of Akira's classmates are eaten alive, while some kill others in desperation. Now Akira and a few other survivors are trying to survive what seems to be a horrible nightmare.
Go to Cage of Eden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Questions For Those Who Finished Cage of Eden New Window sylviandark
  • 10 Replies
Topic Your the leader now! Pick five people to be in your group. New Window Mokata
  • 15 Replies
Topic Am I the only one getting annoyed at the fan service? New Window - Jie -
  • 13 Replies
Topic The Lord of Hades New Window Eien No
  • 53 Replies
Topic games similar to this? New Window morlyn
  • 0 Replies
Topic mariya's laptop New Window paradox_dimension
  • 3 Replies

591 Comments

If cliffhangers could kill, we'd all be dead. Posted Image
This is murder. Cliffhanger after cliffhanger. ;-;
I love this thing for its plot, but after every chapter I think "F#$@*(g cliff hanger...".
hm... What do you guys think will happen next? o.O
Holy shit, he took off his classes.

Shit just got real.
predicted? well raws are out quite sometime ago...
Yarai got some pretty epic expression. Someone foreshadowed the doctor plan a while ago, well congradulation you were right.
I get the feeling that the doctor will up saving sensei as a means of using Yarai against Sengoku. Let the fight begin!!
damn this foreshadowing!
Sengoku = Posted Image

Yarai = Posted Image

Shitty Doctor = Posted Image and Posted Image
A simply lie could destory a friendship because people will believe a lie because they afaird it might be true or they believe it's true
oh man chapter 134
Spoiler
Do we have to prepare for a sad arc-end?
Posted Image Posted Image NOOOOOOOO!!! WHY DOES SENSEI HAVE TO DIE?!?! Posted Image
That is just too much...
will the volume be in english??
If that doctor value is life he better try to find a solution.
I can't wait to buy the volume!
Nishikori may use sensei as a bet to make Yarai v Sengoku!
HAhahaha nishikiori you bastard
Yarai's gonna beat the shit out of him.
lol love how he is soooo much bigger then the doc. Cant wait to see what happened. Bloody cliff hangers every chapter -__-
Wow this is some messed crap these kids are stuck in. If this happened in real life, so long as we have guns these animals will just be hunted back into extinction. The only thing that would worry us is if they managed to develop a bio-weapon or something from the research.
wait Mami-chan will go to Yarai's harem?! Sengoku where are you!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics