Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 157votes)

Omamori Himari

Alt Names: alt おまもりひまりalt Protective Charm Himari
Author: Matra Milan
Artist: Matra Milan
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sixteen-year-old orphan Yuuto Amakawa has terrible cat allergies. So when he finds himself suddenly face to face with a beautiful girl who makes those allergies act up one morning, he’s left wondering about her identity. And when she saves Yuuto and his friends from a demon spirit with a very real, very sharp sword, she reveals herself as a sworn protector of the Amakawa family and a demon spirit to boot! Poor Yuuto, now that he’s living with an otherworldy samurai catgirl, his runny nose is the least of his worries!
Go to Omamori Himari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 9 Replies

343 Comments

Spoiler

Giggity~

NTR dream to trigger resurrection ? lolz ...

first Ai (oreshura) NTR delusion, now this ?

too many unreal NTR in manga lately ... lololol ...

Could... ANN be wrong? This doesn't seem to be an ending to me...

now, she shall live on and beyond Yuu-chan.

@imercenary: Titles start & stop here and there, every month, from times to times. It's just happen that some of our interest titles reach their ending points, that's all. Every month, there will be titles end & start.

Yeah but most mangas don't suddenly announce that they're ending one month before the axe drops. And yeah, the time between the news announcement and the date of cancelation is just one month.

What a bittersweet comeback. Immortality is never something to appreciate

Spoiler

Giggity~

@dalam: because the author runs out of idea and/or feels that it's times to end this so he may create new titles. because the publisher thinks it's time to stop before it turns into some lame half-ass neverending things like *cough*Naruto/One Piece*cough*. because.... I can give you a never-ending list of the reasons if you want. But in the end, only one thing to say: titles, no matter good, bad, lame or interesting (it's all depend on our views) have to stop at some points. Dragging them on will only hurt them. Finish.

@imercenary: Titles start & stop here and there, every month, from times to times. It's just happen that some of our interest titles reach their ending points, that's all. Every month, there will be titles end & start.

His other works is...well let say not approriate for batoto.

well..this was quite a fast resurrection.

No No No Shizuku. You don't need to worry about having another Loli, all you need to do is co-exist together. Yumeeeee~!

if only it was a seinen and Kuesu actually stayed dead...

Yup...ending confirmed....why are so many good titles ending this year? Q_Q

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-08-09/omamori-himari-romantic-comedy-manga-to-end-in-september

Welp, guess I have to prepare myself for a crap ending...

I'll still buy the remaining volumes though - just wished they'd have done the anime too, then my collection would be complete.

@dalam: because the author runs out of idea and/or feels that it's times to end this so he may create new titles. because the publisher thinks it's time to stop before it turns into some lame half-ass neverending things like *cough*Naruto/One Piece*cough*. because.... I can give you a never-ending list of the reasons if you want. But in the end, only one thing to say: titles, no matter good, bad, lame or interesting (it's all depend on our views) have to stop at some points. Dragging them on will only hurt them. Finish.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-08-09/omamori-himari-romantic-comedy-manga-to-end-in-september

What, why? Damnit.

Great!!!!!!!! Kuesu is back... but... if the author use something like dragon balls xD... that will sucks D:

Personally, my guess is that she is undead now. That is, she is now a particularly big breasted lich. Which is fine by me, (as long as she doesn't rot). But more probably than not, we're in for a huge handwave of her death.

Also, after hearing Shizuku sulk about Tama, I feel that I should read or watch a series about lolis in the Old West. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Great!!!!!!!! Kuesu is back... but... if the author use something like dragon balls xD... that will sucks D:

UPDATE!! Thanks Vortex.

Ehh?! I'm not the only one who celebrates Kuesu's reappearance, right?

Yay an update and more himari <3

This chapter made me both melancholic and slightly aroused at the same time.

There will never be enough Lolis!!!!!!!! 8.gif

Spoiler

All kinds of amazing things :P

2qdxt2u.gif

better late than never i guess.

hopefully well see more updates in the near future

oh. i thought this story was gonna end. guess i was wrong. 

well ...

logically thinking ...

after Himari absorb "evil" from Kyuubi, her act will become more chaotic ... and in worst case, bloody evil ...

the Kyuubi herself probably become more "tame" ...

(personally I expecting some blood splatter ... Matra Milan style ...)

EDIT :

reading RAW vol 11 ... okay ... that looks BAD ...

BTW, Vortex-Scans need translator for Omamori Himari translation project ...

and omake vol 11 ...

lolz, no wonder that loli snake looks familiar ...

the model comes from Hekikai no Aion ...

The only animal I've ever satisfyingly kicked was a cat...bastard cut my stomach, and could've given me diseases.  Cats are evil.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics