Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 317votes)

Cage of Eden

Alt Names: alt หนีตายเกาะนรกล้านปีalt 伊甸之栏alt エデンの檻alt Eden no Orialt 逃离伊甸园alt 逃離伊甸園alt Klatka Edenualt Клетка Эдема
Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Artist: Yamada Yoshinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akira and his classmates are traveling on a plane when it crashes onto an island inhabited by species thought to have been extinct. The situation becomes increasingly desperate as some of Akira's classmates are eaten alive, while some kill others in desperation. Now Akira and a few other survivors are trying to survive what seems to be a horrible nightmare.
Go to Cage of Eden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Questions For Those Who Finished Cage of Eden New Window sylviandark
  • 10 Replies
Topic Your the leader now! Pick five people to be in your group. New Window Mokata
  • 15 Replies
Topic Am I the only one getting annoyed at the fan service? New Window - Jie -
  • 13 Replies
Topic The Lord of Hades New Window Eien No
  • 53 Replies
Topic games similar to this? New Window morlyn
  • 0 Replies
Topic mariya's laptop New Window paradox_dimension
  • 3 Replies

591 Comments

Hopefully they mean the conclusion of the current arc.

I mean, how are they supposed to resolve the situation with Hades and the best friend plus everything else with the various characters in 3 chapters?

It just can't be...
Mangastream have now droped this manga :(

I was so hoping to read the end of this with a good scan but dont look like that will happen now :(
Fairly disappointed that there's only 3 chapters left. Can't help but feel they'll rush the ending or worse, leave a lot unexplained and ruin what has been so far a pretty good read/experience.
Okay, now only 3 chapters left.
I was expecting something like time travels, but the reason behind them eludes me...for now...
I am going to take a random guess and say that the reason why Batoto doesn't have the most recent chapters of this manga have to do with the "legitimacy" of the group doing the translations. The scans of these last chapters seem to have everyones watermarks on them making them almost impossible to figure out who did the translations... and from what I can figure, there seem to be a lot of groups and people who use Batoto do not like the ethics that run mangareader and the like...What urks me is that Mangastream (whom I will wait for almost ever for their translations) seems to have put this project on hiatus.
Spoiler
cant wait for more
Spoiler
s
[/spoiler]v[/spoiler]
can some one pick this up and update some chapters in
ENGLISH
in TenManga they have all the chapters If you dont want to download them one by one. Guess Batoto cant be my main site.... how I miss ToShokan T^T
Is the only time I hated this site for not having the chapters of a series... really pissed and super mad.
Dude, please tell me I'm right!
Its really annoying that batoto never has all the chapters for manga. I should just switch to mangareader, although batoto has better quality.
Cage of Eden will end around chapters 184 or 185.
From Manganews:
Spoiler
*before work, refreshes follows list*
-"woohoo sooo many chapters! need to reserve some of the night"
*after work*
-"THE FUCK ARE MY CHAPTERS?? NOOOOO!"
Just when I was going to read it....
I thought managburn wasn't allowed on here, but they had to remove the chapter when I was in the middle of reading it
Yes, it finally makes sense now. Time travel.
wtf does a church have any relevance to all this?
Oh its back!?!? Thanks NyaulaWander
@God

Its a Lost series all over again
A group of humans, unchecked by a higher authority, becoming violent and warring with each other?

I never would have guessed.
is that so?
Either MangaBurn doesn't allow hosting here, or Batoto doesn't want them hosted here.
What happened? I noticed chapters released up to 177 on another site that I use for finding new manga but not for reading, so why no updates here?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics