Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 228votes)

Umi no Misaki

Alt Names: alt รักวุ่นวายคุณชายมังกรalt 바다의무녀alt Ocean's Capealt 海の御先alt 海之彼方alt 海神的巫女alt Океанский мыс
Author: Fumizuki Kou
Artist: Fumizuki Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goto Nagi has travelled to the southern island of Okitsushima, and ventures out to see Umi no Misaki, a striking cape jutting out into the ocean. But when he arrives, he finds that there is much more to this cape than a wondrous view. There is something peculiar about the cape, and about the island's inhabitants.
Go to Umi no Misaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is Your Favorite Girl? New Window Tio Alexander
  • 14 Replies
Topic Thoughts on Conclusion and Mythology New Window mitojee
  • 2 Replies
Topic Umi No Misaki: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 274 Replies
Topic Scannalation Comments and Feedback New Window Necron99
  • 14 Replies
Topic Chapters 113 and 114 New Window clammer
  • 15 Replies
Topic How will it end? New Window KidCongo
  • 36 Replies

608 Comments

FINALLY!!!!!~ Thank you!

Spoiler

Just curious which manga you are seeing this in, because I don't think I have ever seen it in any serious context.

Spoiler

True, but don't you think that the anime would actually turn out quite boring for most people?

If a manga is a good story, don't always assume that it'd make a good anime

Ai Yori Aoshi is a good anime and a good manga, also by the same mangaka so I disagree with you a bit

Harem geeeeto.

We're planning on doing both, but its a slow process.  Just know that they're coming.  =^)

I'll just wait ... thanks ...

I don't want to read jumping around at manga with "correct" timeline event / story ...

Hooray for the harem end !!

polygamy for the win

This needs an anime already. It's obviously gonna end soon. It's soooo good!

True, but don't you think that the anime would actually turn out quite boring for most people?

If a manga is a good story, don't always assume that it'd make a good anime

WHAT I CHOOSE IS THE IMPOSSIBLE!! A harem ending where I marry all three (maybe four including Rinne) and live happily in my house of harem! Probably not gonna happen, but a guy can dream right?

This needs an anime already. It's obviously gonna end soon. It's soooo good!

Are we *ever* going to see chapters 113 and 114 so I can start reading this again??

Harem route CONFIRMED!!!

R.I.P a great series, unless WolfyScans come back.

Finally

With the power of

Spoiler

he'll save them all!

I'll wait ch 113 and 114 ...

(if ch 114 comes latter, I'll just wait it)

reading within 1 swop to the end ...

We're planning on doing both, but its a slow process.  Just know that they're coming.  =^)

I'll wait ch 113 and 114 ...

(if ch 114 comes latter, I'll just wait it)

reading within 1 swop to the end ...

It's coming, SeSkun just does from j->s->e

113 is out... but for a different language.

Yes. It's gone from reasonably interesting to fairly dumb.

I love the story, but dumb is the correct word.

If the missi g chapters bug you, I'm sure RAWS exist. The last page: ROFL. So much win!!

in page 7 he look like a street fighter

Still impatiently waiting for 113/114... *sigh* the ending is only going to be shit anyway. :(

AMEN TO THE CREDIT PAGE!

BTW RIP Nagi, I dont know how can he be saved at this point due to his huge wound jumping to sea water and drowning

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics