Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 102votes)

Shounen Oujo

Alt Names: alt 少年王女alt Boy Princess (YUKIHIRO Utako)alt Mimic Royal Princessalt Shonen Ohjoalt Shonen Oujo
Author: Musashino Zenko & Yukihiro Utako
Artist: Yukihiro Utako
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderJosei JoseiMystery MysteryShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a country where women rule supreme lives a poor but happy boy named Albert. An excursion to the city turns dangerous when he and his friend are abducted by slave traders, and later purchased by a noblewoman's servant. If this wasn't crazy enough, it turns out Albert looks exactly like the noblewoman who purchased him. But she's no ordinary aristocrat. She's a princess! And he's to act as her double from today on!?

http://comic-it.jp/lineup/syonenoujo/
Go to Shounen Oujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discussion on Setting: Female Dominated Society? New Window Ibizen Thoth
  • 6 Replies
Topic Drama CD Announced New Window Aquamiki
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window dark.chii
  • 13 Replies

201 Comments

All these traps man. XD Wonderful work! Much appreciations!

There's a surprising amount of these peasant boy stands in for a princess kinds of stories across so many different manga. Maybe it's play on a Japanese folktale that I'm not familiar with? I dunno, but I've read a lot of them. And I mean a lot of them. Some of them have the boy standing in as a body double. Some have the princess die and the boy takes over in her place. Some have the boy and the princess supernaturally swap bodies. There are so, so many stories with the same basic premise that it's easy to get them mixed up sometimes.

I bring this up because, of all of the manga I've read with this seemingly unique, but well-trodden premise, I feel this one is head and shoulders above the rest. This is one of the few manga here that I'm legit sad over when the updates stop. It's so good.

To those of you doing the translating, typesetting, editing and everything else for this manga, thank you. You're doing what I would love to be able to do, but currently can't do, and I want you to know I really appreciate it. Really and truly.

Yay, it's alive again!

The empire strikes back

Based Hachimitsu.

It's alive! Somebody call the ambulance, quick!

I assume this slew of releases means the series finally came off hiatus? I'll have to see about ordering the new volume then if it did come out. It's been what... 2-3 years since the last one?

this is great, I just start reading this today... I wish somehow Albert will end up with Nicola I really crossing my finggers for it

Spoiler

yehey... yehey... new chapters... thank you...

Mmmmh... curious plot, same artist as Makai Ouji... followed~

Blonde eyelashes ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Totally forgot how good this manga is. I'm gonna have to re-read it, it's been so long.

Waiting this long has not disappointed =) although it's sad to see what's happened, I'm happy that the women aren't bowing down.

Man, I really really hope the girls in that orphanage are going to be okay.

THIS IS SO INTERESTING AND GOOD WTF WHY HAVENT I READ THIS EARLIER LIKE OMG SRSLY Ahhhhhhh I want more

Because you wouldn't have had more chapters to read then anyhow. ; )

THIS IS SO INTERESTING AND GOOD WTF WHY HAVENT I READ THIS EARLIER LIKE OMG SRSLY Ahhhhhhh I want more

Pssh. I can wait another 2 years ez pz.

Glad to see this updated! Thank you for the update!

Do my eyes deceive me!?

*rubs eyes*

wtf

*pinch*

WTF

*punch*

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL!!!

Holy shit, an update! I'm so excited. I've been sorely missing this series.

Omg has it really been 2 years? Thank you Hachimitsu Scans!

Wow has it been 2 years already? Thanks for the update!

It helps that the start of the volume have character introduction coz I've forgotten all their names :P

Dat cover art though.

Cover me up in honey and leave me in a nest of savage bees, an update!

yehey... yehey... it's updated... for about 2 years now... time to re-read this one again...

So glad to see this alive again.. I'd completely forgotten about it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics