Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 209votes)

Koharu no Hibi

Alt Names: alt こはるの日々alt 小春伴身边alt Days of Koharualt Hari-hari Koharualt Indian Summer Days and Usalt 코하루의 나날alt Koharu Daysalt Повседневная жизнь Кохару
Author: Ooshiro Youkou
Artist: Ooshiro Youkou
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On his way to school, Torii Akira helps a girl who was about to fall down. From that moment he keeps running into that girl, and she seems very happy to see Akira. Could this be the reason Akira can't help smiling all day?

Before long, however, Akira begins to notice the true face of that girl. Her obsession growing every day, Koharu's eccentricity causes her to take anything involving Akira to the extreme, disregarding the concerns and well-being of others as she seeks her senpai's affection.
Go to Koharu no Hibi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is a pacifist "deep love" girl a yandere? New Window lapidibus
  • 14 Replies
Topic Yandere's are crazy. New Window holybell0
  • 2 Replies

316 Comments

I know it may be weird but I wouldn't mind a girl that's a little crazy. haha
Well, I liked her and the girl from Mirai Nikki... I like normal boring girls too [lol, refering to real life ones with the usual drama] but I can't help but be attracted to these type of girls.

same here plus it doesnt hurt that both of em are hot/cute in a twisted kinda way ...well xept the photos and the stalk diary stuff (she can stalk me but not write it in a dairy^^) that stuff just creep me out..plus their more reliable than "normal" gals since they will prolly kill any1 that hurt you xD
I know it may be weird but I wouldn't mind a girl that's a little crazy. haha
Well, I liked her and the girl from Mirai Nikki... I like normal boring girls too [lol, refering to real life ones with the usual drama] but I can't help but be attracted to these type of girls.
Awww not crazy enough Posted Image
se needs help for sure, a therapists..

She's that type that might just kill herself in case they break up.. or kill everyone...
you know i keep thinking maybe she isnt crazy maybe she just really likes him but i always keep thinking he might die
RUN FOREST, RUN!!! BEFORE SHE KILLS YOU OUT OF LOVE!
GET AWAY FROM HER!
or kill it with fire...either will do
Photo
TsundereChan
Jan 20 2012 10:54 PM
so im the only 1 whos pissed at the mc?
the fault boils down to mc n his childhood friend bitch
i think koharu chan shud go on a killing spree
"Eh he he~" lol
I wish I was Akira =P
Yep.. She's what I like to call a 'crazy'. I was sort of semi-stalked in one of my high-school classes, so I can relate to the male lead in a creepily similar way. What is going through your mind is one cluster-fuck of feelings I assure you.
Ugh she gets worse lol. Run dude run while you still can.
Koharu is the best.. why people say that she's creepy :(..
She's only like that because she has excessive love for Akira.. she's so moe!!!!!! kyun~

There's School Days flag all over the place.

hahah, run little boy, run!!!

on last chapter, you fail you can't stalk the stalker like that!!
OMG!!! My little stalker girlfriend can't be this cute.
there are no words to explain what i feel about this manga after reading 19 chapters
there a no words !!!!
Dude, Koharu is f***ing creepy. There's cute, and then there's just mentally insane. No way I'd stick with her, hell no! I'd take the childhood friend Mika over her in a heartbeat.
You gotta love Koharu!!!
Cute Psycho Girlfriend FTW!!!
Nobody expects the yandere moe blob.
am i the only one looking at the picture for the manga and getting goosebumps O.o
THIS IS IT!!! MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR!!!!
I'm not scare even a bit. I know how to handle this type of psycho girl. Everything is fine as long as you can accept all of so much love of her. I'd be happy if I'm the protagonist.
Yes!!! Go even more crazy!!! Hahahaa
And again the objectively superior childhood friend character loses. Great...
Anyone else waiting to see some rabbit stew a la Glenn Close
Yandere are scary D: I like Tsundere more <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics