Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 209votes)

Koharu no Hibi

Alt Names: alt こはるの日々alt 小春伴身边alt Days of Koharualt Hari-hari Koharualt Indian Summer Days and Usalt 코하루의 나날alt Koharu Daysalt Повседневная жизнь Кохару
Author: Ooshiro Youkou
Artist: Ooshiro Youkou
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On his way to school, Torii Akira helps a girl who was about to fall down. From that moment he keeps running into that girl, and she seems very happy to see Akira. Could this be the reason Akira can't help smiling all day?

Before long, however, Akira begins to notice the true face of that girl. Her obsession growing every day, Koharu's eccentricity causes her to take anything involving Akira to the extreme, disregarding the concerns and well-being of others as she seeks her senpai's affection.
Go to Koharu no Hibi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is a pacifist "deep love" girl a yandere? New Window lapidibus
  • 14 Replies
Topic Yandere's are crazy. New Window holybell0
  • 2 Replies

316 Comments

loool good god Kojiro_S the Kojirremer. xD

Still, I find that amazing though.
Hooray for new update.

Chap 21 pg.7
She's staring right into your soul.

The horror. The sweet yandere love horror.
More yandere please. Koharu just staring while Akira watches the movie. Gah, Koharu you're so crazy. You terrify me yet I can't get enough of you XD
Posted Image
damienthedevil, For me i just need ideas, and concepts of how Yanderes are. when I have that, I go to fantasy mode.
I can't wait til Koharu starts Posted Image
Posted ImageIs that an update I see!? Posted Image
Is she going to like, going to turn into a psycho later? LOL I've been reading the chapters and all I keep imagining is Akira's twisted death! O.O
need a yandere rival for koharu!, mika wasnt strong enough
For some reason I think her parents act just as crazy with each as she does with Akira, which is what makes her think this is all normal.

Maybe that's just wishful thinking because I don't want the parents to be dead.
She is nt yandere enough but seems to be improving :P
this severe case of deep love is..
Spoiler
oh **** she had a yuno moment on ch.18 pg5 :D
I keep wondering. If you guys hate or are afraid of Yanderes so much, why are you reading this in the first place?

Yandere lovers won't complain about this. This is mild compare to the more.......incredible ones. You can even call this sweet.
im with koharu.. mika's great in all but she just cant compete with koharu :D
Who the hell can beat a yandere? oh i know.. another yandere XD
Please dump crazy psycho girl for Mika. The yandere is way too intense.
its to yandere extreme
Wow just wow.. as expected of Koharu :P
Oh man busted out laughing when you go to the next page and then BOOM binoculars through the window.
I absolutely love this girl, she is totally batshit insane but at the same time unbearably cute while doing it, I can't help but feel all warm and fuzzy inside while she creeps me out.
lol all the people said she's creepy are just acting tsundere. Deep down they all wish to have a gf like that, amirite? ;)
The very least, this is one of those rare stories in which the main male protagonist doesn't have to "win" the girl over.

Now he has to "win" in a different battle.
The stalker bug, also known as Stalker beetle
Mainly found in dense populated areas this bug commonly have black markings under its eyes in the shape of half moons, its not uncommon for this bug to show signs of malnutrition since it usually eat fast to be able to continuesly observe its object of affection.
while stalker beetles are quite rare when encountered they should be handeled by proffesionals since theese bugs may become hostile and cause great injury and even death if approched and/or disrupted.
shes a bit strange but shes pretty likeable. even when she was going crazy i felt bad for her
She's the best girlfriend ever!!! Why can't Akira see this>>
I want a 50 foot scarf Pshh I would wear it everyday eve during the summer

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics