Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 150votes)

Living With One Leg

Alt Names: alt Hidup dengan satu kakialt 외발로 살다alt Tek Bacakla Yaşamakalt Viviendo con una pierna (Spanish)
Author: Nasty Cat
Artist: Nasty Cat
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: With each of their lives on the line, the desperate battle for revenge begins!

Original webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/liveoneleg
Go to Living With One Leg Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 9 Replies
Topic Nasty Cat New Window Myki
  • 2 Replies

118 Comments

was that a flashback in a flashback? o-o

Anyways, great chapter, really waiting for the 'present' to continue though

Spoiler

Nobody makes me cry my own tears!

Except you, Nasty Cat..

Who's pouring this water on my face... Dammit.

This webtoon makes me rage cry so much...

Please, i beg of you Nasty Cat, at least let Gildo know they cared for him...

James-Van-Der-Beek-Crying-On-Dawsons-Cre

Damn, this dusty house. Dust everywhere. Getting in my eyes and shit.

Chapter 23 really had me tearing up at the end and you just know it isn't going to get better for gildo.

was that a flashback in a flashback? o-o

Anyways, great chapter, really waiting for the 'present' to continue though

Sorry to be a drag but would anyone mind telling me what this is about? I want to start this because it looks interesting, but I'm not exactly sure what this even is >.

At the very least please give him a pegleg, they had them in the 16th century T.T

Ch. 22...

lie_down__try_not_to_cry__cry_a_lot_comb

welp i hope you guys are ready to wait because i can fill a huge storm ahead with does next few pay chapters, o-well time to start looking for raw chap.

We got all RAWs before they became paid chapters. So we will keep releasing without problem. (Hopefully 1 chapter every 2 weeks ~ )

welp i hope you guys are ready to wait because i can fill a huge storm ahead with does next few pay chapters, o-well time to start looking for raw chap.

Waaaah the feels, D:

this has only been 22 chapters, but the emotional dept is much greater than in many more lengthy mangas/manhwas I have read

Damn you nastycat, doing this over and over again

OMG the FEELSSSS TT^TT

nasty cat is pure evil. keeps doing these things to his characters, one story after the other...

This is such a poignant chapter! I didn't realize how moving it would be, translated! It's like reading a new Manghwa!

Pretty obvious this will be a sad story... Gildo was soo dumb and didnt realize how much he had to lose by causing so many problems. I can understand why that maid didnt want her to see Gildo as he is now because it is pathetic.

Wow there is a big difference in tiger and wolf detention...cage vs washing clothes 

oops, i guess it's raining huh, my eyes got watery all of a sudden. LOL

This was a sad chapter, thanks Twisted Hel Scans

Very cool, thanks Twisted Hel Scans!!

Suuuper awesome, thanks a lot for the new chapters Twisted Hel Scans!!

Also:  The rule in these stories is that the more disabilities a swordsman has, the more badass he is.  Therefore, the one-legged swordsman is inevitably going to meet his match when he fights his arch-nemesis, the no-legged swordsman.

I beg to differ.

http://goo.gl/njfCzT

It would be amusing if the extended flashback didn't have him lose a leg.  It just leads up to the present with him saying "man, I sure am glad I have two functioning legs and never had one cut off or anything!"

Also:  The rule in these stories is that the more disabilities a swordsman has, the more badass he is.  Therefore, the one-legged swordsman is inevitably going to meet his match when he fights his arch-nemesis, the no-legged swordsman.

Awesome new double release, thanks a lot Twisted Hel Scans!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics