Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 209votes)

Koharu no Hibi

Alt Names: alt こはるの日々alt 小春伴身边alt Days of Koharualt Hari-hari Koharualt Indian Summer Days and Usalt 코하루의 나날alt Koharu Daysalt Повседневная жизнь Кохару
Author: Ooshiro Youkou
Artist: Ooshiro Youkou
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On his way to school, Torii Akira helps a girl who was about to fall down. From that moment he keeps running into that girl, and she seems very happy to see Akira. Could this be the reason Akira can't help smiling all day?

Before long, however, Akira begins to notice the true face of that girl. Her obsession growing every day, Koharu's eccentricity causes her to take anything involving Akira to the extreme, disregarding the concerns and well-being of others as she seeks her senpai's affection.
Go to Koharu no Hibi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is a pacifist "deep love" girl a yandere? New Window lapidibus
  • 14 Replies
Topic Yandere's are crazy. New Window holybell0
  • 2 Replies

316 Comments

The yandere can't be this seductive...
I think Koharu is different from yandere girls in the other manga. In fact, I think she isn't even a yandere.

And from all 22 chapters I read, I'm sure that the author isn't an idiot. This manga will not end badly like the other ones. There might be some serious problem about the relationship of these two in the late chapters of the story but I think it will end good for sure.
Go for iiiiiit. And Koharu's room was shown once before.
Yeah, that room was quite something--but really, he had to have been expecting something like that by now.
In the end, he's got two choices--dump her and run away fast, or get used to certain surreal elements in his life.
Allrigght, now let the dark night and nature do all the rest.
Next stop: NIIIIIIIICE BOAT (And it kinda feels that if they had children, Koharu would kill them to prevent any interventions between her and senpai~).
let us dim the lights, illuminate a few candles, get comfortable and see where the ambiance of the night takes us...
I know, right? I imagine he's got a bit of stockholm syndrome by now. Also I read every chapter half expecting Koharu to pull out a kitchen knife
He handled that REAL well. That room is horrifying, and he just brushed it off.
What happened next:
Posted Image
It's not the things she has done, it's the things that she has not done that's scary.

I love how she just shows him that room nonchalantly and says he can stay there forever
Yeah:
Posted Image
I just finished playing School Days HQ and after playing and replaying all 4 bad endings...no amount of bad endings will shock me anymore...hell I welcome then now...they are fun.
will there going be a boat coming soon in the near future
I love this manga sooooo much.
"I won't let anyone come between us"

And i like it! Go, go, go Koharu, don't let anyone interfere in your pure love.
No boats plz. Don't even mention them. I've hated boats since then.
Oh god, if this ends with a Nice Boat....................
O.o' she CRAZY
this yandere spree is going on... gulp
Well, the yandere from Mirai Nikki wasn't scary from my p.o.v and she was really sweet. We all have a bit of yandere where we go over the top for the things we love.
I wonder, when he will selfdestruct?
koharu smile = angel smile
YAY!!! More Koharu~~~ Aww, so sweet~~ I'm getting a toothache over here~~ Why the heck are you complaining Akira? I would like to be in your shoes.
Flowers don't chase after bees.... If you have a flower that is chasing you, steer far far away.... Because that is a Carnivorous plant. Like a Venus Fly Trap.

Looks like this dude is caught.
No people you have it all wrong. This is the mega rare shiney yandere... a masterball only has a 10% chance capturing one and stats include:
+100 stalking stealth
-40 self control
+0 required sleeping time
+1 billion chances to either go just a lil' creepy or all out fruit-loops on your ass (but it comes from a good place...or so we hope...)
This is sweet yandere manga....compared to dark,bloody yandere in Mirai Nikki.
Sweet yet creepy.
I wonder if we pit Gasai Yuno against Koharu,who will win?
My money's on Yuno.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics