Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 86votes)

Hajimete no Aku

Alt Names: alt はじめてのあくalt 天才恶少年alt J博士的恶之道alt My First Evilalt MY First Mr. Akuno
Author: Fujiki Shun
Artist: Fujiki Shun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the spring of Kyoko's first year in high school, Eiko, a girl like a sister to her, returns with her younger brother, Jiro.
The return isn't that big of a deal, but Jiro (self-proclaimed super mad scientist) has it in his head that he wants to operate on Kyoko! And, what's even more, the two of them are actually high ranking members of an evil organization on the run from the heroes of justice!
As if high school didn't have enough problems already, now she has to deal with these two living with her.
Go to Hajimete no Aku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favorite Character New Window shoushikochou
  • 0 Replies
Topic Wondering about Shinonome´s speech pattern! And more!! New Window Suwa
  • 10 Replies
Topic Explicit? New Window TRMshadow
  • 4 Replies

169 Comments

He's probably updated and upgraded 2.0 over and over again, but she was originally from his father.
Wait a minute, I thought jiro was the one to create 2.0-chan, why is there a flashback to when jiro was a child and 2.0 was there? WTF?!
Mahoromatic, anyone?
@ Lighthalzen I KNOW! Except the ending to this might make sense....
NOOOOO!!!! IT"S MAHOROMATIC ALL OVER AGAIN!!! T^T
Very fluffy and vanilla storyline, I like it
Very refreshing especially the Imagination all those girls have as well as the men lol
Like HELL women like small than big... hmmm.. i just want regular.. not to small and not to big.. just like the softdrinks.. LOL
Looks like Watari-san decided to go with either Justice or Evil in the end anyway...
Cough exit bags cough.
Evil seems more interesting.. o3o
I'd pick evil option too.
Spoiler
Always go for the path of EVIL!!!!! They have cookies
I see another pair coming. xD
Luna and Saburo.. I support.
Dat page 18
where is part three of super death tag?( I know its super demon but super death sounds so serious especially when you add SUUUUUPER~)

Posted Image
too nice of a chapter >.< !! ch142
You know the Jizo is cool when his cape is literally kick ass!!!
Surprised this still doesn't have a harem tag.
I just love this manga, and the new chapter was awesome! Thanks!
Dun worry guys...we haven't forgot you~
Chapter 90, page 3: SYMMETRICAL DOCKING! CHOOOOORYUUUJIIN!
Posted ImageI missed Jiro's random inventions
Just started reading this and well...Pocchi is one cool dog :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics