Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 135votes)

Kyou no Kira-kun

Alt Names: alt ćć‚‡ć†ć®ć‚­ćƒ©å›alt BugĆ¼nkĆ¼ Kira-kunalt Close to Heavenalt El DĆ­a de Kira-kunalt Il giorno di Kira-kunalt Kyou no Kira-kunalt Today's Kira-kun
Author: Mikimoto Rin
Artist: Mikimoto Rin
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In 360 days, there was bright days and disappointment while I was staring at you. Though they were neighbor, Nino and Kira never talk to each other...

But when Nino knows about Kira's secret, all of her life changes and her everyday becomes more interesting!
Their link will lead them to love close to paradise.
Go to Kyou no Kira-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic (ā•„ļ¹ā•„) New Window Yan Q
  • 7 Replies

188 Comments

I definitely see the analogy, rozzak. Because, of course, men are human beings, and women are inanimate objects.

wombs can be filled, balls can't be emptied. It has nothing to do with the actual analogy, but the mathematics behind it.
If you wanna get into civics, we're socially predisposed value promiscuity in men. Because of bloodlines being unverifiable (but important) for thousands of years. There's also the matter of psychological differences that generally acompany feminity vs masculinity that makes a reverse harem abhorred. Most threesomes are 2 girls, 1 guy for a reason.
I'm like 5% serious by the way. Because no matter what you'll always have a bias towards anything that degrades your gender. Everyone pretty much prefers their partner to be monogamous, just, as a human.
I definitely see the analogy, rozzak. Because, of course, men are human beings, and women are inanimate objects.

Spoiler

Absolutely disgusting. Polygamy is like candy.

Two girls and one guy is like having two pieces of candy, but two guys and one girl is like swallowing a piece of candy, digesting it, passing it through your colon, picking it out of your stool, and then giving it to your buddy so he can eat it too. 

Yabe is gay confirmed

Spoiler

Spoiler

LMAO! The dad... The dad... I can't... He... Breathe... I n-needa... breathe.. Better than a red envelope, I guess *coughcough*

Yabe is gay confirmed
Spoiler
Pages 29-30 of chapter 24 don't make sense. Is he making a homoerotic confession or yet again telling his terminally ill best friend that he'll steal his gf?

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'd say Nino's dad is a troll, but if I were a parent, I would've done the same! Parents... Always looking out.

I am seriously hooked! I caught up with all the translated chapters in one go, it's just so good and so nice to read! I usually don't like to read the death topics but something about this can't let you stop reading it.. Can't wait for more updates *v*

Good job Yabe!

Also, honestly crying teenage boys are kind of awesome. Viva gender equality.

December 22 huh? thats my birthday!

TTuTT Thank you Yabe

• RSD likes this

splendido,assolutamente incantevole..profondo e psicologico,di una dolcezza davvero impressionante..bellissimo manga,grazie per averlo tradotto

• sab likes this

This last chapter made my heart ache. Reminded me so much of something I'd rather forget... :'(

Rei-chan...you are just so cool!! I just love love how laid back she looks, like almost too much sometimes, but then she manages to surprise people with something out of nowhere. She's a lot sharper than most of her friends realize I think. She's got good observational skills.

On a side note, I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me but I feel like for every manga/manhua/manhwa I read on here, whenever I look at the comments section I see Purple Library Guy. You are everywhere! I almost half expect you to say you are some sort of Batoto born AI, LOL.

Heh.  This is probably a sign that I'm letting my manga-reading get out of control.  Not to mention my loud mouth.

Rei-chan...you are just so cool!! I just love love how laid back she looks, like almost too much sometimes, but then she manages to surprise people with something out of nowhere. She's a lot sharper than most of her friends realize I think. She's got good observational skills.

On a side note, I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me but I feel like for every manga/manhua/manhwa I read on here, whenever I look at the comments section I see Purple Library Guy. You are everywhere! I almost half expect you to say you are some sort of Batoto born AI, LOL.

This manga is beautiful :'D Yabe is the best character for me.

Goodness.  Chibi's caught up.

Gotta hand it to them.  Chibi spread their efforts over a whole lot of manga, so their updates can be slow and irregular.  But all told they scanlate a hell of a lot of stuff, and it seems like they never really give up . . . sooner or later there will be another update on something Chibi's working on.

Could someone please translate the rest in english? I love this manga!!!

Why is this marked as completed?

Okay-- I fixed it.

I love the how nuanced the characters are. They all have moments where they are weak or strong. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

"and I thought to play with him until he married me...but the gods are so fickle"

Rei is the freaking best.

sigan actualizando en espaƱol! por faaaaa muro por leer el final! :(

en tumangaonline.com esta completo

You tricked me!  Eh-hn-hn-hn...  TT__TT

Such a beautiful manga <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics