Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 103votes)

Cross Manage

Alt Names: alt クロス・マネジalt Kurosu maneji
Author: Kaito
Artist: Kaito
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Hard working" or "passionate" was not in Sakurai’s vocabulary and joining a team sports in school was out of the question. But one day, he accidentally walks in on his female classmate Toyoguchi naked in the locker room and in return for keeping it a secret from everyone else, he is forced to become the manager for the female lacrosse team. Toyoguchi is passionate about lacrosse and was responsible for creating the team for the school. Sakurai reluctantly begins his role as manager but is slowly drawn into Toyoguchi’s personality and begins researching and enjoying the sport. The once lazy Sakurai who was scared of failure now learns to put himself out there and put serious effort into something worthwhile.
Go to Cross Manage Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cross Manage error report New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

201 Comments

Wasn't this manga axed?

Indeed it was. We're just a little late getting it translated.

There are 42 chapters total.

Wasn't this manga axed?

Yep, but we still got a few volumes left.

Wasn't this manga axed?

Soooo she's the Knight in the area of women's lacrosse?

Don't forget to read chapter 15 too (if you haven't already). I used the archive function on it (to see what would happen), so that's why it didn't show up in the updates last week (even though it was there).

Not me, pluki7

SHUT UP TERUKI! GO DO YOUR JOB!

I got 404 for every page of chapter 13 except the credit pages, does this happen to anyone else?

Ch. 14:  Ah!  A wild dickhead appears.

with his best friend the cliff hanger

Ch. 14:  Ah!  A wild dickhead appears.

I tend to be more of a action oriented shit blowing up everywhere kind of guy when it comes to my choice in stories, but i really love this. i first started reading it because i was bored but was it worth it. 13 chapters of enjoyment and i keep wanting more thanks for the translation and i hope you live a good life.

I just checked and it's been licensed for a while in Amazon. 

I recently got my Japanese copies in the mail and 5 volumes is just too short. I really wanted to see more of these characters. But it's definitely worth the purchase.

Actually it's Viz who licensed it, due to their ongoing deal with Jump comics for their digital manga site. That's why the only way to get the volumes on Amazon are only available for the Kindle. Guessing Viz decided to translate it when it made it past the 3 volume mark, usually when most unpopular series get axed, but when it still got the ax they kept it digital with no paperback version.

But hey, if you want to see how this series ends without waiting and show some support for the author you know what to do. Plus Black Friday is coming up, so they might be less than their usual price around then.

Good to see another chapter.

However, all the previous ones seem to have vanished.

I just checked and it's been licensed for a while in Amazon. 

I recently got my Japanese copies in the mail and 5 volumes is just too short. I really wanted to see more of these characters. But it's definitely worth the purchase.

Good to see another chapter.

However, all the previous ones seem to have vanished.

the art is soooo good! 

man, i really love this manga; i think has great pacing and sense of character development. it's a shame it wasn't popular enough to keep going... i wonder if the concept of girls playing a niche sport like lacrosse lacked appeal in a magazine like weekly shonen jump?

lacrosse sounds like a candy brand

Thanks for the new chapter!

great stuff as always! thanks kuudere scans.

Man, this is why I really like this manga.

All the side/non-main characters are still interesting and fun in their own ways.

mmmm~ update, delicious

Ah sports storys, "we quit", "let's do one last thing" "okay...." *forced into impossible task that magically gets done* "OK I stay" :D

"I don't want to boast but whatever I did, I was never better than anyone." Well, good because that isn't really boasting.

Thanks for the new chapter! (but i've already read it in french =P)

UPDATTEEEEE THANKS KUUDERE SACANS!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics