Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 146votes)

Gakuen Babysitters

Alt Names: alt Academy Babysittersalt 学園ベビーシッターズalt 学园保姆alt 学园Babysittersalt 學園奶爸alt 學園Babysittersalt นักเรียนพี่เลี้ยงเด็กalt Escuela de Niñerosalt School Babysitte
Author: Tokeino Hari
Artist: Tokeino Hari
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After their parents are killed in a plane crash, Ryuuichi and his younger brother Kotarou are taken in by the chairman, who they never met before, of an elite academy. Ryuuichi becomes the school daycare's new babysitter.
Go to Gakuen Babysitters Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic NoseBleed New Window xscraid
  • 0 Replies
Topic Gakuen Babysitters' characters' name trivia New Window Rou
  • 2 Replies
Topic Missing Pages in Chapter 17 New Window Vance Finiraldi
  • 6 Replies
Topic Who is that guy at the beginning of ch 30? New Window joditc
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion (Spoilers) New Window Liar
  • 2 Replies

358 Comments

*explodes into a puddle of sugar and rainbows*
*reform from the puddle*
*explodes again*
*reform again*
*repeat ad infinitum*

I am in a mood so good after reading this, I think I am gonna volunteer to wash the dishes. 

Maybe it's been a while since I read me some Gakuen Babysitters so my resistance is low, but that chapter just bushwacked me.  Gulp . . . sniffle.

Does your heart feel weak and tired? Read gakuen babysitters for a 100% heart rejuvenating experience

The more I read the more I feel like Kamitani is a perfect husband material and Ryuuichi as the wife. I mean, where do you find 2 highschooler that can raise little kids ? Or even knows what to do with little kids?

Welcome to the club

The more I read the more I feel like Kamitani is a perfect husband material and Ryuuichi as the wife. I mean, where do you find 2 highschooler that can raise little kids ? Or even knows what to do with little kids? 

Totally not crying. *muffled sob*

be careful of those damn ninjas man.. they like to cut onions in front of you TxT

Totally not crying. *muffled sob*

a bit surprised kamitani went along with the hug, tho everyone was really cute this chapter. as always ofc!

> implying Kamitani hasn't always wanted to hug Ryuu
> implying Kamitani is satisfied to stop at hugging

Wow, that's fucked up. I wonder why on earth that's the case? It's certainly not in the children's best interest.

I expect the idea is that everyone involved is supposed to quickly get married and become respectable again, and then the new person is supposed to be the kids' new dad (for example), and this new dad shall be a replacement rather than an addition because there shall be exactly and only one of each of exactly two genders of parent, for ever and ever, so help us God/Buddha/Ancestors/Shinto Thingies.

That birthday chapter was super sweet. So many hugs, so quality.

Man, those last three pages of ryuu's birthday chapter made me cry so much. I was laughing nonstop just before - BUT NOW

Amazing

a bit surprised kamitani went along with the hug, tho everyone was really cute this chapter. as always ofc!

I was hoping the sweaty karate gang would all stop and give him a group hug.

THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS

Ugh, that was too sweet, too cute. Someone just kill me, if this gets any cuter, I might explode

Huuuuuuuuuuuggsss!!!

Kamitani is simply straight, as in to the point. Not sure about his preferences though.

I hate children but this manga makes me feel otherwise. Kotarou precious baby<3 also, feels man, so many feels
Holy fuck that chapter 67. Is there any we can get into the manga and give Ryuu a hug, too?

And thus Ryuuichi started on his route to become the legendary harem king, capable of enticing both men and women of any age and marital status with his trusty wingman Kotarou.

Kotarou is the manliest and cutest character this series have ... he remembered the bday and make it a one his big bro wouldn't forget (also was waiting for a little development of the girls, at least a gift for him)

You know, if I don't get at least one fast forward chapter of the little kids as teenagers at the school I'm going to be so very disappointed.

congrats on your 2 year anniversary, cafe scans! thanks for the new chapter!

Human children are too easy for Ryuu to take care off, so now we get the first non-human child. In this case it's a demon.

Ryuu's gonna be the best babysitter in every dimension/realm possible by the end of this manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics