Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 86votes)

Hajimete no Aku

Alt Names: alt はじめてのあくalt 天才恶少年alt J博士的恶之道alt My First Evilalt MY First Mr. Akuno
Author: Fujiki Shun
Artist: Fujiki Shun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the spring of Kyoko's first year in high school, Eiko, a girl like a sister to her, returns with her younger brother, Jiro.
The return isn't that big of a deal, but Jiro (self-proclaimed super mad scientist) has it in his head that he wants to operate on Kyoko! And, what's even more, the two of them are actually high ranking members of an evil organization on the run from the heroes of justice!
As if high school didn't have enough problems already, now she has to deal with these two living with her.
Go to Hajimete no Aku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favorite Character New Window shoushikochou
  • 0 Replies
Topic Wondering about Shinonome´s speech pattern! And more!! New Window Suwa
  • 10 Replies
Topic Explicit? New Window TRMshadow
  • 4 Replies

169 Comments

I love happy endings, but I think this arc could have some deeper meaning. Like, it's kinda shallow. Still love it thogh.
Well its a good end for this arc after all
Posted Image
Spoiler
inb4 3.0
Spoiler
OH SHIT!! i almost got tears on it... DAMN!!
Its fucking time to break out the button *Sigh* must drain out despair with a simple button press. I hope theres a YES button featuring Daniel Bryan.
@Cydric
Maybe they'll bring her back somehow?...
Damn...so the isn't a good ending for this arc Posted Image
@eric_z: please don't bring mahoromatic here i hate the ending.
Im guessing that the old man probably did this as a joke or prank ://.. maybe..
If 2.0 is short for Kyouko 2.0, why is she already called that in the flashbacks?
Tears are falling out of my eyes!!!!!!!! UUUuuuuuwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhH!!!!!
friendship seems to grow stronger when the one of them is disappearing from their lives.
That is one good Father, teaching your son the hard not of live, every beginning there is an end and for every end there is surely a beginning
:*(
Who knows what Jiros Father means? I mean he put a program in 2.0 to make him more evil But what could the definition of evil means to him? Maybe it could be a program not to delete 2.0 but change her into something that doesnt look like a copy of Kyoko but a new look on 2.0? Who knows but MAN WILL I BE PISSED IF I WAS WRONG!!!
Yes, a day.
Why is the release in batoto for this manga a little delayed? Does imperial have some kind of requirement not to post their scans immediately?
I'm hoping that 2.0 won't really disappear but just get an upgrade
[Spoiler comment]
[Spoiler comment]
[Spoiler comment with the only non-spoiler in a spoiler tag]
[Spoiler comment with animated .gif file]

It's almost as if I can read all of your comments and not even have to read the manga. All the information I need is right here in the comments. lol
Noooo you stupid father, why did you!
Really hope its for upgrade and it didn't turn out like Mahoromatic.
I feel sorry for 2.0 yet I feel pissed off at Jiro...such conflict
Spoiler
Hope it's just reminder for upgrade 2.0 into 3.0. Really do....
@Yukiteru His dad programmed the personality, he just made the body.
I bet the timer is not really a shutdown timer maybe a Upgrade or Heat activator?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics