Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 100votes)

Need a Girl

Alt Names: alt 女友狂想曲alt I Need a GF!alt I Need a Girlfriend!alt I Want to Make a Girlfriend!alt 여자친구만들고파!alt 여친만!alt 我想要女友
Author: Rue Byung-Min
Artist: Bak Hyeong Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Three boys are desperately struggling to "make" a girlfriend in their sad adolescent lives. They then realize that their classmate, Ghang Han-Gyul has been secretly going out with a beauty for 100 days (a 100 day celebration of a relationship is seen as very significant). This triggers the friendship between the manly, serious Han-Gyul and the three dateless losers.
Go to Need a Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest/Current Chapter Discussion Thread New Window DaburuO
  • 26 Replies

188 Comments

i know about scanlation stuff.
The typos aren't that significance to disturb the dialog. The typos are on page 22, the text is "sh'es", supposedly "she's". I dont know which part you mean but i guess you mistaken it with the weird characters name (like Uhm Ah Reum or Oh Mi Ri)

I understand Korean naming conventions, and I'm not talking so much about grammatical typos as multiple cases wherein the language sounds awkward, jumbled, or just wrong. It can't be helped if the translator's English isn't perfect, because that's where proofreaders come in. I don't mean offence, but you might not notice these mistakes because your English isn't perfect either, however to a native speaker it looks...kinda unprofessional. I just can't see why you're arguing so fiercely against having a proofreader in the first place, especially since the fact you say you know scanlation means you must know how common it is. Don't you want your releases to be the best possible quality?  

Guess we won't be seeing you anymore then. Thanks for coming!

Oh, yeah, because it's sooooo selfish of me to try and offer friendly advice on a manhwa I enjoy?

That might be good enough for you, but I find the mistakes very distracting. Proofing is standard practice for most scanlation groups.

Guess we won't be seeing you anymore then. Thanks for coming!

That might be good enough for you, but I find the mistakes very distracting. Proofing is standard practice for most scanlation groups.

i know about scanlation stuff.
The typos aren't that significance to disturb the dialog. The typos are on page 22, the text is "sh'es", supposedly "she's". I dont know which part you mean but i guess you mistaken it with the weird characters name (like Uhm Ah Reum or Oh Mi Ri)

No need proofreaders, it's already the way it is...
Indeed there are some typos but you can guess it right away that that's a typo... Use autocorrect in your mind

HOLY SHIT THIS IS ALIVE!!111!!!!1!

This is one of the funniest romance manhwa that I've ever read, and it also feature some fanservice as well, so I'm glad someone picked this up.

Also, I found mangas(manhwas) just like this and Hatsukoi Limited that focus equally on all of the characters to be very interesting. If only there are more like these..

I'm glad this series is back, so thanks Kawa Scans! However, as much as I don't want to say it, the translation is...bad. Sometimes I don't even understand what they're talking about. Have you thought of finding a proofreader? I notice you don't have one listed in your credits. I think it would help a lot~

No need proofreaders, it's already the way it is...
Indeed there are some typos but you can guess it right away that that's a typo... Use autocorrect in your mind

The new teacher is like a lesser sakamoto. Thanks Kawa Scans for an update.

I'm glad this series is back, so thanks Kawa Scans!

However, as much as I don't want to say it, the translation is...bad. Sometimes I don't even understand what they're talking about. Have you thought of finding a proofreader? I notice you don't have one listed in your credits. I think it would help a lot~

its really a pity this got axed.

so many loose ends...

It's alive!

Woooo ty ty ty! I was waiting for this chapter forever!

Thank you very much Kawa-Scans for this surprise release !

About the new teacher : OK, he's homo ^^

Thanks a lot for the release... please keep 'em coming!

I forgot this existed! Thanks Kawa Scans.

Holy mother of god who translated this?

---

was it really dropped ? Damn , and it was getting interesting.

yup, mangacow dropped it after chapter 59...
there are some chapter of vol 9 still untranslate, and so far the series still ongoing with the latest volume is vol 10 (published august 2013 if i rememberred it correctly)

well, i want to pick this series up and some friends of mine wants to translate it, but i dont have vol 10 raws, let's hope someone out there would buy the raws and upload it to internet :D
anyway, i've changed the cover to vol 10 ^_^

Up to Ch. 59 at mngacow.com/Need-a-Girl/

PLEASE someone pick this gem \o/

I need a girl.....and more of this manwha.

it's a shame MangaCow dropped this series -_-

was it really dropped ? Damn , and it was getting interesting.

this went to my top manhwa list

http://vatoto.com/read/_/70003/need-a-girl_v4_ch31_by_sakicow/23

at this page i laughed so hard , and i dont know why

it's a shame MangaCow dropped this series -_-

Chapter 59 is finally out!!!!

Spoiler

ali_067.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics