Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 259votes)

Baketeriya

Alt Names: alt 化けてりやalt Baketeriaalt Бакетерия
Author: Yoshiyuki Takahashi
Artist: Yoshiyuki Takahashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Every good thing in Naoya Kamitani's life comes with a catch: He managed to get into a prestigious university... missing the fine print that he'll be sacrificed to appease dark beings. When he arrives at the school, he immediately runs into a man with all the answers... who never tells him the whole truth. A rather pretty girl wants him all to herself... as her dinner. He gains the favor of the richest, most influential girl in school... and she's a total sadist. He even finds out he has a daughter... who sets fire to everything when she gets excited. Will Naoya come out on top? It's a long road ahead of him...
Go to Baketeriya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichi or Ryou? New Window Wanderer
  • 4 Replies

476 Comments

dafuq i just read

Yeah, Dafuq we just read...

My guess is it got axed. =(

Someone sure had a good snack (:

Is this going to end soon??

Almost the end already!?~

dafuq i just read

A break? It better be a worthwhile break to get more ideas

DAIMONJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NOOOOOO, that pretty much sums my reaction to this chapter, and when you think that father cannot get more despicable (and disgusting) he does some shit like this

Is this manga going to end or what?

The pacing of this chapter was just plain terrible.

"You have been my friend up until this moment. Please save those guys that are also your friends"

"LOL NO I TRAITOR SINCE THE BEGINNING"

2 whole frames for this revelation, woah!

37540232.jpg

GTFO!!!!! YOU FOOL

Ahahah this past-travel is like TWGOK, Princess Resurection, and Kamisama Kiss

Oh god, Father Nurgle? is that you?!

Isn't the summary quite misleading?

The summary is just to help people get through the first three chapters. Beyond that... It kinda defies description. I remember the first chapter of it I saw was chapter 6, and I could see right away it was... "different"... and went against many of the usual stereotypes, and that's why we decided to do the series.

But the first three chapters were like a totally different series, and they caused many people not to make it to chapter 4. So that's why the summary was worded that way.

37540232.jpg

well, can't help it ...

the basic plot and a bit setting of this manga getting different as the manga progress ... (while the summary is only for 1st to 2nd chapter preview)

dunno if someone going to change it latter ...

Isn't that giant Kamiya?

umm ... I think so ...

there's several possibility ... but ...

maybe it's only a body, his soul get reincarnated and become human "Naoya Kamitani'" ... or his trait, personality and soul is close ... (which explain why he get that dream)

not really sure about this ...maybe it will become clear in the next chapter ?

really hope that giant stomp at Kai Misasagi latter ...

Isn't that giant Kamiya?

really hope that giant stomp at Kai Misasagi latter ...

i think she is already eaten for the tower, in page 15

Oh yeah. My miss. Thanks. *sigh*

I took them all as "the usual gang of idiots" and didn't look closely...

Am I the only one wondering where Daimonji-chan is? It's just not a real party without the little fireball...

i think she is already eaten for the tower, in page 15

Am I the only one wondering where Daimonji-chan is? It's just not a real party without the little fireball...

Uh.....

Spoiler

Then

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics