Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 42votes)

Kimera

Alt Names: alt キメラalt 魔种少女
Author: Ogata Tei
Artist: Ogata Tei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Once upon a time, there was a tribe that fought for the empire. They were feared by everyone. Their specialty was destruction and slaughter. They were called "kimera." Rin was one of them. She lived in a peaceful village until the war broke out. And at that moment, something within her began to awaken, and something beyond imagination began!
Go to Kimera Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic you wil find the raws for all 16 vol. here New Window hk4747
  • 0 Replies
Topic Looking to translate this manga New Window Alan Leung
  • 2 Replies

71 Comments

THX for info
The manga in japan finished at 16 volumes, and has a short sequel.
BTW I just uploaded chapter 11, and it should be available as soon as a moderator approves it.
thanks for the hard work, i know how hard it is to translate things, latin was a bitch^^

can´t wait to see how it will continue...btw did the manga finish already or is it still ongoing?
At first I thought that it was a manga that I've never read before but after reading chapter 1-3 I remembered reading the thing like...a year ago...but since the updates were almost nonexistent I forgot about it, oops...

Despite the art being not very eye-catching and the setting being generic, I must say that the author managed to get me interested in this work, very good I must say. The story's development and character work seem like its strong point. I like where this is heading.

Better than most of the adventure and not-so-interesting craps serialized in SJ anyway and some dumb ecchiharem shits wit...haha.(Though I still read ecchiharem because I need experience in order to rate everything...)
Thanks Rinr, as for mistakes, finding cleaners and translators and what have you can be a pain, but the easiest thing to find are proofreaders as you can find them a dime a dozen.
Holy....

4 chapters in a single day?!?

Thanks for the releases!
chapter 10, when the horse starts running on the wall, what the hell who knew they had magic horses too!
ahahahaha
I never check my work :/

I'm too busy to. If I did I wouldn't have any free time at all.
... and comments too
"dont JUST double check..."

uuu~
@RinR
Yeah, after my first couple chapters I just gave up on reading whatever I had worked on.
I realized that it made me come to hate myself lol
Noo...!! My credit slate is missing a word that makes the sentence it's part of make no sense at all... and has now been plastered on hundreds of websites!!

People, you have been warned, don't double check your manga (though I missed a bit in chapter 7, so I probably failed a bit there too... it was just the men saying "Ou!!" as a response though), but also your credit slate too...

...people can be really picky when it comes to grammar!
still waiting on the last chapter to pass the moderators...
2 chapters in one day! SWEET!
Never mind, I found my answer on the Scanlator page. :P
Thank you for picking this up RinR. Are you doing this solo?
There's no site yet since I just started, so good luck finding it...
anyways I'm uploading the final chapter for the day.
RinR is the one who uploaded Kimera to this site, if you want to thank someone for picking it up go to For the Love of Scans' website and thank them there.
Thanks RinR for picking this up.
I was in Playground and our translator for it wasn't fast at all... then due to everybody pretty much having IRL problems we split up.

I'm very glad to see it being continued ^.^
ERMAGERD THIS IS TOO GOOD
Please continue scanning, the quality is great, we love it.
this is a good read i can't wait for more.
Thank you for the chapters! I nearly forgot this series.
Now she needs to grab that giant sword and start cleaving the whole army.
new chs, THANK YOU RinR
I'll try and upload 2 more by the end of the day and see if I can finish the volume by the end of this week, if I'm lucky
Ch.1 Page 29 First panel: "Pardon me, we've put our hardships on you." "Whaaat"

XD XD XD XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics