Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 280votes)

Annarasumanara

Alt Names: alt 안나라수마나라
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Annarasumanara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussion New Window Icee
  • 16 Replies

117 Comments

We owe gratitude to Easy Going Scans, but even more for Ha Il Kwon and his amazing works.
It's superrrrr niceeeeee. But nooooo it can't end like this nuuuuuuu T^T
"Do you belive in magic?"

I do.

5/5
I think we can safely say that... yes you can still believe in magic <3
This is wonderful - easily one of the best series I've ever read. I can't recommend it strongly enough.
The first thing i thought about is that this story was theme around "escapism" and it could be categorized as a 'magic realism' work. It really hits the boundary between reality and ...... you know... the stuff that's ...... surreal...and whatnot~.... yeah. There's a considerable amount of emotion.... i almost cried a few times today. ummm...... that is all.~!
    • JeD likes this
I like her long hair more than her short one :(
Sad it's over--but how fitting that this should obey the first rule of showbiz: "Leave 'em wanting more!"
I think I'd recommend this to people I know who don't even read manga or manhwa or anything.
it portrays the fact that we always miss our childhood memories when we get older. well at least that's what i think :)
thank you... twas great a read!!! ^^

i enjoyed it :)
very beautiful...
very odd art style, sad it's over
@Union-san: you can ignore Na Il-Deung´s big head in the last chapter it was just for fun, but in the other chapters until it got normal again it was because he got a huge ego to live up to until he changes. his change is symbolized by his head getting small (normal) again.
I don't quite understand the ending that well. Haha, Why that guy's head just extend and return back to normal continously? This ending is good to me :D
its so beautiful thank you!
The whole thing is done if you go to Egscans :D

I cried my eyes out after reading the whole thing again T___T

It's not the happy ending people were hoping for, but it is an ending that will make you glad you read this manhwa.
Awesome, just fantastic, thanks Easy Going Scans, this was really great!
do you believe in magic?
and OMG Yoon Ai with short hair is just to CUTE!!!
Oh god, it's like the speed suddenly went up x10. So heart thumping!
@nomil

You mean the way his head looks? I think it's just symbolism. Yeah, it's kinda weird but this is a really great manhwa. Hope you enjoy it.
Great new chapter. thanks Easy Going Scans!!
i just start reading this today, so...what is the "handsome" part of il-deug?????
Three chapters to go. It doesn't have to be a happy ending, but it better be fitting...and good. T_T
Posted Image
Great new chapter, thanks Easy Going Scans!!

Yeah it is sad, but even now I don't think Ah ee is any where near as sad as she was before she met R. She was losing any thought of having hope before.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics