Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 259votes)

Baketeriya

Alt Names: alt 化けてりやalt Baketeriaalt Бакетерия
Author: Yoshiyuki Takahashi
Artist: Yoshiyuki Takahashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Every good thing in Naoya Kamitani's life comes with a catch: He managed to get into a prestigious university... missing the fine print that he'll be sacrificed to appease dark beings. When he arrives at the school, he immediately runs into a man with all the answers... who never tells him the whole truth. A rather pretty girl wants him all to herself... as her dinner. He gains the favor of the richest, most influential girl in school... and she's a total sadist. He even finds out he has a daughter... who sets fire to everything when she gets excited. Will Naoya come out on top? It's a long road ahead of him...
Go to Baketeriya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichi or Ryou? New Window Wanderer
  • 4 Replies

476 Comments

Man, I really wanted him to be with Ichi but I guess the blondes not so bad if she becomes a bit more honest.

I swear to the manga publishers, everytime a manga gets axed, a kitty shall die ):(

At least he still has the busty blond babe who loves him. =D

That's good enough for me.  Though, I wonder if she's still cursed to shrink. XD

how did the mom meet the dad? tats the part i dont get.

i know right, seeing how he's sealed, i thought she's screwing a tree or something...

how did the mom meet the dad? tats the part i dont get.

Shitty ending.

Now this one's a little odd. It feels like it was axed, but if it was axed it was axed right before it was going to end anyways. So this ending feels like it was on pace to happen, but a chapter or two too early. Oh well, I really enjoyed it! I look forward to this author's next work.

Most mangaka get told way in advance that they need to finish their stories, so that they can at least grant some closure to the fans.
This is important for the magazine itself aswell, since angering fans of a series with a screwed-up ending can alienate them, thus potentially harming sales.
So, to prevent that, they work together to try and finish things off with about 3-5 chapters, depending on how long the manga has been going on.

Granted, not all authors actually follow this train of thought and some instead decide to present some massive plot-development in the second-to-last chapter, only to abruptly jump forward in time in the last chapter and say that the story is now over. [School Rumble author did this and became one of the most hated mangakas for a while because of it.]

Now this one's a little odd. It feels like it was axed, but if it was axed it was axed right before it was going to end anyways. So this ending feels like it was on pace to happen, but a chapter or two too early. Oh well, I really enjoyed it! I look forward to this author's next work.

I kindly request that whoever is covertly chopping onions in my house please stop now.

so.... thats it :/

ahh well

:,( gonna miss this series

so...  he still has the busty blonde.... good enough.

W... What the hell did i just read???????

Spoiler

''Tsukui - Mysterious guy who still has so many secrets, even though the story could end any chapter now .'' Not sure if translator has the right hint or the author is trolling with us.

Love this series....

The pacing of this chapter was just plain terrible.

"You have been my friend up until this moment. Please save those guys that are also your friends"

"LOL NO I TRAITOR SINCE THE BEGINNING"

2 whole frames for this revelation, woah!

This isn't a Shoujo manga where the revelation takes a volume.  Also, it seems like it's been axed.

after reading thos chapter i was like

Is+that+why+they+delayed+KH3+It+was+all+

The Characters introduction in this chapter by the Scanlators is pure gold!

Didn't you guys ever play Okami? You gotta leap before you think!

Aw. It's ending :(

How did the father plan to "make children" with a giant male monster in the first place ?? This series got axed !!! I call it

he gets to be food again, huh.

Fat Bastard: "GET IN MY BELLY!"

Lol the ending

ab745b5b2dfad11197e0ee2016d081b2.gif

fk all logic and jump into the monster's mouth every1 is doing it why not?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics