Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 409votes)

Witch Craft Works

Alt Names: alt สงครามแม่มดalt ウィッチクラフトワークスalt 위치크래프트 워크스alt Witchcraft Works
Author: Mizunagi Ryuu
Artist: Mizunagi Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takamiya Honoka, a regular student, sits next to Kagari Ayaka, the idol of the school, and a perfect girl in every way. Her fans are hostile to the extent of harassing anyone who gets close to their princess, so Takamiya-kun is always in trouble. One day Takamiya is suddenly attacked by an unknown force, but he is rescued by a powerful sorceress of fire, who happens to be... Kagari Ayaka herself!

Prequel:

> Kill Wizard
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kill-wizard-r11444 )
Go to Witch Craft Works Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will Kagari rape Takamiya? New Window MrAnarchist
  • 49 Replies
Topic Ryu Mizunagi : Lover of the Witch New Window M3OW
  • 2 Replies
Topic Theory: I know who is behind it all! New Window Coppercredit
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime New Window MrAnarchist
  • 6 Replies
Topic I am so f*cking pissed. (sorry) New Window Leoh
  • 46 Replies
Topic Main Character Discussion New Window Valdeir
  • 17 Replies

1020 Comments

It's weird how beta protagonists are always so much more masculine and smooth as children.

Probably before all the individuality is beaten out of them by the school system and society

Ok, how did he grown up to be so bland in the future?

...I was gonna say what did demon ate instead of his tama...

That poof! up at c57 is really beautiful.

Takamiya's purity was so powerful that it turned a demonic like being into a cute bubbly girl.

he's the purest and manliest man among men

The two maids who helped him make the sandwich look just like older versions of the ice witch who works at the cafe and the witch who was the leader of the "Princess Fan Squad" at the beginning of the series. Maybe the maids are their moms?

It's weird how beta protagonists are always so much more masculine and smooth as children.
The art changed severely here.

Kid Honoka a besto.

Shame about that amnesia.

Dunno.. I think if it was that she wouldve helped him earnestly from the start instead of trying to consume him. After failure she acted like a gold digger after realizing naive barely legal kid in front of her has bill gates bank account. I mean sure if her personality suddenly changed to match Honokas then he really is the princess but..

She didn't realize how pure his soul was from the start, obviously.

This guy is full of pure heroine power. Fitting

Takamiya's purity was so powerful that it turned a demonic like being into a cute bubbly girl.

He indeed is the purest of maidens.

You know, I've been thinking this before, but these witches sure do get attached to some things, don't they?

It might be the other way around (i.e., she already has a love for "purity"). She probably likes Honoka so much because he's so pure.

Dunno.. I think if it was that she wouldve helped him earnestly from the start instead of trying to consume him. After failure she acted like a gold digger after realizing naive barely legal kid in front of her has bill gates bank account. I mean sure if her personality suddenly changed to match Honokas then he really is the princess but..

Honoka lost his manliness when he grew up ;_;

cause he forgot all the training, such a sad thing for a brave boy

Someone typeset another chapter? Nice.

Btw.. is it just me or did Evermillions fetish for "purity" come from here and thats why she rejected Kagaris and medusas fusion thingy? I mean Honoka turned Evermillion from old shriveled hag into a pure maiden bombshell with white and pink stuff. She doesnt seem to be too dissatisfied with her new appearence and if by chance something could cause her looks to suddenly change into something else.. I dont think any female personality would take it too kindly if they felt pride in their current visage.

It might be the other way around (i.e., she already has a love for "purity"). She probably likes Honoka so much because he's so pure.

Btw.. is it just me or did Evermillions fetish for "purity" come from here and thats why she rejected Kagaris and medusas fusion thingy? I mean Honoka turned Evermillion from old shriveled hag into a pure maiden bombshell with white and pink stuff. She doesnt seem to be too dissatisfied with her new appearence and if by chance something could cause her looks to suddenly change into something else.. I dont think any female personality would take it too kindly if they felt pride in their current visage.

Also, this manga isn't released near frequently enough, I get withdrawals after every chapter.

It doesn't help that vertical seems to release a volume every 9 months or year+ after the volume is already released in Japan.

Volume 10 doesn't go on sale until December 26...... and volume 10 in japan was released in November last year.

Honoka lost his manliness when he grew up ;_;

Well, that was just the cutest chapter so far.

Is it the time to put "Harem" tag ? i mean its already years since this manga published and so far most of the characters are female, and theres more than one female character that "interested with MC, furthermore, there's only two male character but the only one that always got the " Plot", thats the MC

I don't really think "harem" when I'm reading this manga. It's a pretty clear-cut romance between Takamiya and Kagari.

Also, this manga isn't released near frequently enough, I get withdrawals after every chapter.

So Evermillion looks like a princess because... Hono-kyun is a princess?

Is it the time to put "Harem" tag ? i mean its already years since this manga published and so far most of the characters are female, and theres more than one female character that "interested with MC, furthermore, there's only two male character but the only one that always got the " Plot", thats the MC

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics