Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 471votes)

Love So Life

Alt Names: alt ラブ ソー ライフalt Love So Life ~溫馨的愛~alt Rakasta elämää
Author: Kouchi Kaede
Artist: Kouchi Kaede
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiharu is a high school student who loves kids, lives in an orphanage, and works at a daycare... Until the handsome uncle of two-year-old twins offers her a raise if she'll be their babysitter. Often relying on memories of her mother's actions for guidance, Shiharu quickly finds herself falling in love with her new makeshift family.
Go to Love So Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window BaniraTinker
  • 298 Replies

1369 Comments

I can't distinguish matsunaga brother's, they look like twin more than the twins.

As someone said before, the eyes are different enough. There's also their bangs/fringe

The last page hit the soul. Damage is irreversible.

Why Kouchi? Y u do dis? 

Everyone aboard the Feel train!!!

GDI, I came here to be refreshed with cuteness, not the feels!!! 

This series is warmth <3

Akane... good girl. Don't abandon... the only mother... you know...! Dear lord I'm actually tearing up right now

Awww. This is so heart breaking. It's like they're parting with their mother for a second time. ;A;

He ran away. Not even the other Matsunaga twin is immune to Shiharu's charm XD

I can't distinguish matsunaga brother's, they look like twin more than the twins.

I think the author(?) mentioned that the twins' dad is the one with slanted eyes and shiharu's matsunaga doesn't :- )

OH MY GOD THAT PICTURE OF THEM AS ELEMENTARY SCHOOLERS!!

THEY'RE STILL SO CUUUUTE!!!

Curse the binge eaters. Why must the early birds suffer

Dammit, only one more volume?? Why did I put this in my backlog for so long??

Think of it this way: Now you don't have to suffer through waiting for new chapters and can just binge-read.

Shiharu will never be your wife ;_;

Why even live?

It's probably for the best... She's nearly half my age...

...still, still...

i feel like they've been moving to gparents house for half the manga lol

Shiharu will never be your wife ;_;

Why even live?

Spoiler
Just beautiful.
Noooooo, I'm gonna cry... TT-TT I know it's gonna be super happy in the end, but that doesn't make this bittersweet feeling any better.

http://vatoto.com/reader#7e007058093451e7_2

In case we were not clear enough in the last release: the entire LSL team from Japanzai is continuing to work on this series til the end. Not a single staff member has changed. We hope you will continue to read our releases. ^^

I thought they had moved to Shoujo Sense since they already released ch 100 and 101, guess I remembered wrong and SS simply decided to do the last chapter themselves..

http://vatoto.com/reader#7e007058093451e7_2

In case we were not clear enough in the last release: the entire LSL team from Japanzai is continuing to work on this series til the end. Not a single staff member has changed. We hope you will continue to read our releases. ^^

Dammit, only one more volume?? Why did I put this in my backlog for so long??

For anybody that hasn't seen this yet, Shoujo Sense has picked this up....

http://shoujosense.com/index.php?topic=2628.0

http://reader.shoujosense.com/read/love_so_life/en/17/100/page/1

While they don't allow their releases to be rehosted (i.e. you ain't gonna see this on Batoto), Shoujo Sense is a very dependable and long-running group. I have very little doubt they'll work this particular title to completion.

>Japanzai closing doors

SHiiieet

>LSL team moving to fallen angels for release of final volume.

THERE IS A GOD

I'm very demanding so by the end of this, I want more than just two babies from Matsunaga and Shiharu.

A basketball and volleyball team pls 8D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics