Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 124votes)

Clover (TETSUHIRO Hirakawa)

Alt Names: alt 平川哲弘alt เพื่อนรักขาลุยalt クローバーalt Trevoalt Клевер
Author: Tetsuhiro Hirakawa
Artist: Tetsuhiro Hirakawa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three childhood friends meet again in high school. Hayato (braided hair) the crazy one, Kenji, the big one who wouldn't hurt a fly, and Tomoki, the solitary one, are the main characters of this fighting manga.
Go to Clover (TETSUHIRO Hirakawa) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Meraki Scans needs help with Clover! New Window celestialSidonia
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Dafortminor
  • 1 Replies

292 Comments

d33561e9.gif GenGen NOOOO!

apparently hayato's not really an idiot...

LMAO, Hayato is a boss "Act when no one else does, such is the creed of a true fisherman"

Too soon for "romance" i think the girl will disapeared in a few chapters, like nothing happenned.

Mizusawa and Tomoki make a cute couple!

i feel for tomoki, but he is just such a loser...

Yup. We have some kind of development here. Also We get to see Hayato in action again. And what I mean by that is him fighting for a cause.

I want the next chapter alreadyyyyy!!!! ^0^ wooooohh!!!!

P.S. Serves you right, Tomoki. :P

I'm really liking this story arc. 

Aw Tomoki, I know it's fun teasing Hayato but if you can't fight you should let him help

Tomoki annoys me at times...sure Hayato is weird and obnoxious at times but he's the kind of guy that will always have his back no matter what...and yet he still treats him like that and pushes him away when he tries to help. Fuck pride, if you need help then take it.

Hayato is probably going to stalk them due to vague jealousy... at least it isn't like crows, where Harumichi would have tried to ruin it...

They'll probably end up getting in trouble with some thugs.
I hope she doesn't get used as the damsel in distress, that's Tomoki's role. 

aaww.. Tomoki got a girl.. and she's hot! with the bike! 

a+++

i hope he can keep her, would be nice to see things going well for at least one of the guys

Hayato better not ruin this for Tomoki

She is pretty cool.

Finally something good is happening to tomoki, at first i was expecting more panels from tomoki and finally i can those panels XD

Just hope that tomoki doesnt have the same luck that hayato with womens like those previous chaps xD.

tomoki!!! hahaha good luck :D

now let's see who becomes fish bait in the end...

20 on 1 plus maybe Hayato, and not letting him fish...

h42865578

that might seem like a good deal, if it weren't for hayato. he and his crazy gang of individualists will never accept that kind of bullying.

Dick Move.

wrong move Kyouya's lil bro.. 

Maki will join Hayato!!! yes!! 

i bet Maki will leave 6 Demons and join the mixed group of Hayato.. well after fighting Hayato of course and Maki will find out that Hayato's groups are just awesome!!! ^^ 

I thought that when they decided to go after the girl, it was the same thing all over again, and that the only way the author could keep things interesting would be if she turned the tables on the punks herself, perhaps with her 'womanly' charm. Turns out the author had another way of doing the job.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/160623/clover-tetsuhiro-hirakawa_v14_ch118_by_vendetta-scans/16

^ Too funny.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics