Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 133votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทย์(LN)alt 魔法科高校の優等生alt The Honor Student at Magic High Schoolalt The Honorary Student of a Magic High School
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Mori Yu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin-off of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei; focused on Rettousei's lead's younger sister Shiba Miyuki's experiences.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-r3290 ).
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic German "Danke" (Chapter 18 - Page 21) New Window x5c0d3
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime Discussion New Window TaintedDream
  • 0 Replies
Topic Download Links New Window Ariel
  • 5 Replies

363 Comments

about tatsuya...
Spoiler

and querty, she refers to the incident that happened in chapter 1 of this manga, not mentioned in the LN I think.
About my last post: I mean in terms of the LN.
I may be forgetful, but can someone say exactly what the Bay Hills terrorist fire incident mentioned on page 8 was? Or was that something not mentioned?
So we get to see
Spoiler

:3
let the beating commence once again
so few pages T_T
Wow other than Miyuki we get Mayumi's internal monologue too.
There's slight shoujo vibes creeping in.. XD
@Aloe Now you know he only does that to people who would dare to harm his sister. And he claims he's not a siscon.
@Aloe
Isn't ashes quite a sloppy work if Tatsuya gets serious?
oh man he cant use his full strength cuz it would turn him into ashes
i love it.
It's nice to see Hattori and Jun losing against Tatsuya in this many perspectives (manga, this Spin-Off and Light Novel) lol.
Ty for update. Looks like a duel coming up next so..

Posted Image
Tatsuya's gonna show Bakattori his PhD in ass-kicking :P
what?! ended!? I was so looking forward for him to be pawned!
@Anime: Yup, though now we should get the frontrow seat view from Miyuki rather than "surprise REAP" attack angle.
Lol im happy that we get to see that punk vice president getting owned again
LOL he gonna get owned again
@seit gah yeah.. Sorry for the inaccuracy.. I was reading a partial translation and it mentions about the shopping trip and bank robbery so I thought that was the first chapters.. But this was a fire..
Acolyte, that would be incorrect. The events of Yuutousei ch1+2 happened before school started, while v5 deals with occurences afterwards.
heh, a funny extra chapter, thx Ariel.
'Must be seen with caution'
I like the way you put it.
Ah, right lol

From my perspective, Yuutousei is not canon here. You can say it brings new information, but from Miyuki's POV, so I'd said most of events will be narrated in a biased way and must be seen with caution.
@Ariel If you read the LN translations, the first chapters of this spin off manga does not correspond to either the first chapters of the main manga storyline neither the first volumes of the light novel. It adapts a chapter in v5 of the light novel.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics