Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 63votes)

Koaka Head

Alt Names: alt 伪后宫美术班alt コアカヘッド
Author: Goshiki Suzu
Artist: Goshiki Suzu
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Itou Takeru was highly unpopular in middle school, but one girl, Watase Nagisa, always treated him with cheerful kindness. Over time, he fell in love with Nagisa, though he never told her. He followed her to the same high school after graduation, determined that he would eventually confess his feelings for her. However, he didn't look at the chosen school too carefully, and he ended up in a special arts class with Nagisa and many other girls. He and his friend Yuto are the only boys in the class, but it isn't the paradise one might expect. Some of the girls are friendly, but some seem determined to make his life a living hell. Will Takeru be able to handle his new high school life, and will he ever tell Nagisa how he feels about her? (MU)
Go to Koaka Head Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

117 Comments

@przykladzik: ever worked for a scanlation group or are you just randomly saying things? oh yeah and I also have an RL live, have to go to university and all that...
You're doing the same work and it takes you so much time :(
Can*
I just wish that the MC has at least one! Yes JUST AT LEAST ONE awesome skill that is hidden within him...

but with only this 3 chapters i can say he doesn't have anything special! well a man kind dream right? xD
Looking forward to a new chapter of this screwed up manga XD
next chapter will be a new one, it will come out soon!

"Frankly, i know i'm disgusting." - Itou Takeru (Koaka Head chapter 01 page 10).

He is disgusting and he knows it.
@Theoderich I agree but not to that extent.A slap or two is one thing, but beating the crap out of someone with a strength difference like unbalance x unbalance is no different then what Na-chan is doing.
I feel bad for the main character.. he's SERIOUSLY damaged goods. Although is it still a persecution complex if they are really out to get you? Also Watase san's motivations are kinda curious as well. Somehow I get the feeling she wants him to make friends but at the same time would much rather have him all to herself. Since she reflexively ruins the good mood developing between him and Aya.
Poor MC, he's just garbage...
@Theoderich dude you're fucking scary man
I'd hit that girl in the gut and then crush her face by ramming my knee into it. If the girl is an ass,she deserves a beating, even by a boy (like what the main character in unbalance x unbalance did to that biatch girl in one of the later chapters).
Man,these stories really annoy me where those weak protagonists get their ass kicked by some woopey girls >_>. Good thing reality is still something else :D
pathetic mc is pathetic. I dont mind him having a weak persoanlity, but to get his ass handed to him by a girl is a bit too much.
I hate this MC. =-=
lol, he's already paranoid or what? but the Harem tag makes this exciting. follow
I'm glad this is going to get done by someone who got a C or higher in english 1 :<
Pathetic MC but i like him, i wonder if he'll ever run out of blood.
here is chapter 2, we are working on chapter 3 atm, so it will be out soon.
Again? Pathetic MC... -_-
I've read enough manga to know where this is going.
i'm pretty sure harem genre will be added later.

also, thanks hero :D
Can actually relate to the MC a bit.

The last two scanlated chapters have really horrible proofreading. Anyways, this caught my interests. I'll be following this for a while.
I sense harem..
And.. since someone already said this is gonna be continued... Followed
@hero ...
this manga translation being stalled for half a year ...
your work will be very much appreciated ...
thanks a tons ...
@hero

Great, thx!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics