Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 314votes)

Blood Lad

Alt Names: alt แวมไพร์พันธุ์ลุยalt ブラッドラッドalt 血意少年 漫画alt پسر خونین
Author: Kodama Yuuki
Artist: Kodama Yuuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The vampire Staz is one of the most powerful district bosses in the demon world, fending off everyone who dares challenge him. But secretly, the fearsome Staz is obsessed with human culture, especially video games, manga, and everything that comes from Japan! When a Japanese girl wanders into the demon world, Staz can’t wait to meet the human and learn everything he can about her world. Unfortunately, before he’s able to ask her anything, the girl is killed by one of his would-be usurpers, leaving just her bare soul behind. Staz vows to help the girl restore her body and return to her former life—especially since it means taking a trip to the human world himself!
Go to Blood Lad Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lastest chapter discussion New Window thearux
  • 7 Replies
Topic CH. 16, Page 9 in Color (SPOILERS I guess) New Window Rava
  • 4 Replies

488 Comments

There's what, 15 chapters left?

16 hehe

Hey BloodL thanks for another great translation. New proofreader seems to be working out well, and I'm glad to hear you haven't been discouraged by whiners. While some bits of the earlier translation had some noticeable mistakes, the translation has been great as a whole this far, and I really appreciate you taking your valuable time to help share this awesome manga with us. Thanks again, North Star

There's what, 15 chapters left?

That's good, glad it hear it worked out for the best (hopefully).

I wouldn't worry about people complaining, especially on a manga site where the viewers are more than likely mostly younger kids who just like to complain about everything.  I always appreciate people who spend their time working to provide a FREE service to us, but I've seen many scan groups that get tired of people attacking them, and just leave the site or leave the manga.

The thing i notice the most is when a new scanlator comes into a manga that already has a scanlator and people complain about it.  It's as if we cannot have more than one person who wants to give us good content.

Basically, someone will like your work, even if many others do not.  I wouldn't bother with a lot of these people, which is why I don't usually reply to a lot of comments...  JUST... NOT... WORTH IT.

Good to know that hahaha

Yep, I found a proofreader haha I agree with you, but It's somewhat annoying when people complain instead of helping. And tbh I kinda took almost 4 months to realize that I'd find a proofreader way faster if I upload my version with mistakes but when I was about to do it someone contacted me.

That's good, glad it hear it worked out for the best (hopefully).

I wouldn't worry about people complaining, especially on a manga site where the viewers are more than likely mostly younger kids who just like to complain about everything.  I always appreciate people who spend their time working to provide a FREE service to us, but I've seen many scan groups that get tired of people attacking them, and just leave the site or leave the manga.

The thing i notice the most is when a new scanlator comes into a manga that already has a scanlator and people complain about it.  It's as if we cannot have more than one person who wants to give us good content.

Basically, someone will like your work, even if many others do not.  I wouldn't bother with a lot of these people, which is why I don't usually reply to a lot of comments...  JUST... NOT... WORTH IT.

Thanks for the info, appreciate your commitment to the content.

TBH I would rather read a chapter with crappy English(tons of manga on here are like that, that are final versions), then to wait, and I'm sure plenty of others would too.  There are many scanlation groups that upload multiple version i.e., chapter 10(v2), so there is always that in case you don't want to harm your rep by people complaining about quality or whatnot.

I'm assuming that you have a reliable proofreader now, so this information might be useless to you, but figured I would mention it just in case.

Thanks again for providing this great story to us.

Yep, I found a proofreader haha I agree with you, but It's somewhat annoying when people complain instead of helping. And tbh I kinda took almost 4 months to realize that I'd find a proofreader way faster if I upload my version with mistakes but when I was about to do it someone contacted me.

Cover 17!! :/

A1O87PR9SkL.jpg

how do you say in japanese 'bastard pig car'?

Maybe one or two chapters per month hehe but the reason I took so long to release ch 66 is that I had no proofreader to check it... I finished the script in August but just now I found someone to check it...

Thanks for the info, appreciate your commitment to the content.

TBH I would rather read a chapter with crappy English(tons of manga on here are like that, that are final versions), then to wait, and I'm sure plenty of others would too.  There are many scanlation groups that upload multiple version i.e., chapter 10(v2), so there is always that in case you don't want to harm your rep by people complaining about quality or whatnot.

I'm assuming that you have a reliable proofreader now, so this information might be useless to you, but figured I would mention it just in case.

Thanks again for providing this great story to us.

Not bad, kinda sad to hear, but the manga itself isn't very long chapter count, just long chapters themselves.

Any idea what kind of update progress you are looking at uploading?

Maybe one or two chapters per month hehe but the reason I took so long to release ch 66 is that I had no proofreader to check it... I finished the script in August but just now I found someone to check it...

Yeah but there are around 18 chapters left yet...

Not bad, kinda sad to hear, but the manga itself isn't very long chapter count, just long chapters themselves.

Any idea what kind of update progress you are looking at uploading?

Thanks for the uploads lately.  Hopefully we can get some more in soon, because this seems to be coming towards the end now?

Yeah but there are around 18 chapters left yet...

Thanks for the uploads lately.  Hopefully we can get some more in soon, because this seems to be coming towards the end now?

Thanks for continuing the translations!

On a side note: "Hell shaft" could also be "Herrschaft", since mangaka love German words.

Thank you, I was wondering whether Hellshaft was his official name or not lol

Thanks for continuing the translations!

On a side note: "Hell shaft" could also be "Herrschaft", since mangaka love German words.

i totally forgot about this manga.

I want moooore!

Thanks for the update, though!

Poor dude, he's just been brought back to be their errand boy.

So, apparently, Blood Lad's last chapter came out this month:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-07/blood-lad-vampire-comedy-manga-ends-in-september/.104969

:/

:(

So, apparently, Blood Lad's last chapter came out this month:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-07/blood-lad-vampire-comedy-manga-ends-in-september/.104969

:/

Yoo I've found a new proofreader but she's busy this month so if someone wants to speed up chapter 66 now is the time otherwise chapter 66 is very likely to be released next month. If you're interested PM me, basically what I need is a proofreader for chapter 66. 

This is going tooo slow for anyone's liking...

Are there other sites with more chapters, or is this really how slow the translations are coming out?

Scanlators have their real life too, you know. 

Blood Lad to end with vol 17, so it's very likely that chapter 85 is the last one.

This is going tooo slow for anyone's liking...

Are there other sites with more chapters, or is this really how slow the translations are coming out?

I feel like Tom Joke is a parody of Thom Yorke's name.

and slash from guns n' roses I guess?

I feel like Tom Joke is a parody of Thom Yorke's name.

Cover 16!!

81hePEStBLL.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics