Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 75votes)

Photo Kano - Sweet Snap

Alt Names: alt フォトカノ Sweet Snapalt Photo Kanoalt Photo Kano Sweet Snapalt Photo Kano: Sweet Snapalt Picture Girlfriend
Author: Yuzuki N-Dash
Artist: Yuzuki N-Dash
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based off the popular Japanese PSP game, Photo Kano (or Picture Girlfriend) is about a boy, his interest in photography, and the harem that grows out of it.

Related:

- Photo Kano - Your Eyes Only (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/photo-kano-your-eyes-only-r3863)
Go to Photo Kano - Sweet Snap Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yuzuki N'..... New Window ZeKeR
  • 11 Replies
Topic Photo Kano - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

Maeda sure messed up on this one. I wonder what will happen now.
lol I liked the translation in the credit page more.
Hope she slapped him at least, as expected from Yuzuki N. You rage, you lose.
he is pretty sad and its kinda clear soccer guy just wants to bang the chick and doesnt care about her. But the main guy is such a loser he cant even see she loves him and wants to be with him he just sits in his own self pity. I dont think the chick will go out with the other guy unless the main dude does something but hes such a loser well who knows if he loses the girl to soccer douche he should just eat a buckshot for dinner.
another weak MC with another cliffhanger... :(
OMG :/ this guy is beyond help. this is a serious and promising competitor for the world's most pathetic guy in manga 2012. just go out with the "soccer ace" in chapter 8 and give it a bad end.
@kingot It's also the case in like 70% of manga, unfortunately.
Since this is YuzukiN' Dash, I guess there will be some bittersweet NTR?

The credit page pretty much says it all
if he was a real man he would protect his girl away from the guys and ignore the people who say they dont match. he would just go out with her and get stronger just in case bullying comes in. he shld become an alpha male ! pack leader ! in terms of strength as humans are instinctively still animals. show more confidence !!
    • GxC likes this
Ouch... and to think that Maeda's
Spoiler
why think of others opinion so much? then again it's his personality. i wish i could kick him into sense.
Pansy protagonist is what I hate the most.
It's going to get worse before it gets better :3
Yuzuki N''s portrayal of Maeda makes it more depressing though, I personally like Nylon/Your Eyes Only's Maeda better ^^
if it was me .... i'd say ... fk losers who envy & jealous of me who is ugly and untalentless
Hell, if that doesn't motivate him to excel at something, nothing probably will. At least he is acknowledging his complex and trying to fix it.
I actually thought the MC was a coward and simply a loser, but with this new chapter development I can really see his side of the story. He feels incredibly inferior and it's not because of himself, but because other people pushed him away from her. He likes hanging out with the girl, but at the same time has an inferiority complex that makes him think he doesn't deserve to be with her. Really looking forward to the next works!
That great!! *0* ... Let's see when released the cap 7 *0*
I can read more this.... Thanks for tranlate this mangá.

It's mangá great on of the top my list. hehehe
This is why I hate idolization. You get those dumb "fans" who care so much about idiotic status.
So what if they gossip about you!? Just ignore them, they are just words and nothing else and as long as you know the truth, you don't have ro worry about anything.
Sigh
Spoiler
Well, its not like he got any friends already so why care what other people are saying, just let they be jealous of you *evillaugh*.
While this has better art, it also have that gloomy atmosphere that emitted from the MC. The other one is more happy-go-lucky. Hope he changes soon, maybe with the help of the photo club.
This guy better do all the stuff he's saying or it'll be pretty disappointing.
This looks like it's going to be good.
The mc is a bit of a coward, good thing he wants to change and will actually do something about it.
I think everyone is sick of the average spineless mc who just loathes around and will somehow be saved by the girl...
I need to pick up photography!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics