Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 75votes)

Photo Kano - Sweet Snap

Alt Names: alt フォトカノ Sweet Snapalt Photo Kanoalt Photo Kano Sweet Snapalt Photo Kano: Sweet Snapalt Picture Girlfriend
Author: Yuzuki N-Dash
Artist: Yuzuki N-Dash
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based off the popular Japanese PSP game, Photo Kano (or Picture Girlfriend) is about a boy, his interest in photography, and the harem that grows out of it.

Related:

- Photo Kano - Your Eyes Only (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/photo-kano-your-eyes-only-r3863)
Go to Photo Kano - Sweet Snap Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yuzuki N'..... New Window ZeKeR
  • 11 Replies
Topic Photo Kano - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

These dickless MC's need to disappear. I hope this goes the NTR route, he doesn't deserve her.
I wonder if people actually read up about spoilers on the psp game -___-
So, he (the MC) loves NTR?
Yea being all emo and self deprecating is totally going to make your childhood friend happy.

"oh you're a loser? Thanks for telling me, I didn't notice. Thanks for not taking advantage of my ignorance good sir. You are a good frie,,, oh wait, you're a loser you can't be a friend, nevermind, go away."
Apart from Sweet Snap, Your Eyes Only, Memorial Pictures, and Dengeki Anthology; 3 more mangas for Photo Kano will be released!

The first one is a 4koma, and the other two will be focused to Hikari Sanehara, the quiet cynical kouhai who also the member of Photo Club. One is for her story L(ove) and another one for her story H(appy) :)

Majikyuu 4koma Photo Kano
Author: Hayama Eishi, Gunshima Soichiro, Asaba☆Hiromu, etc
Release date: June 25th
Posted Image

Photo Kano Love Album
Author: Akeno Takao
Release date: June 22nd
Serialization in: Famitsu Comic Clear

Photo Kano Happy Album
Author: Kaisanbutsu
Release date: June 30th
Serialization in: Gianism
Posted Image

Oh my god, what a idiotic protagonist. Why would you tell a girl you like that she'd be better with another guy rather than yourself if she hints that she doesn't even like the other dude?! Not only does it make yourself look like an idiot, but that's downright saying "oh any guy other than me is fine".

Posted Image
@shinya78
Haha, I'm just joking. You know, with Yuzuki and its NTR preference, just like many people here brought up ^^;

I'm hoping Yuzuki will cover more after school date event though, especially when they come to Maeda's room (though Hikari event on Maeda's room is more fun XD)
Oh FUCK this stupid ass mother fucker.
WATCH OUT!!! NTR WILL BE ADDED
@bakanki
Well, it IS going according to the game so far. Why would Yuzuki N' fuck up the story now? This might as well be a doujinshi if it happens.
"Well goodjob fuckface" HAHAHAHA, fkin cracked up LOL
Generic spinless MC

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

• Low likes this
Oh I thought Pretty Anon would do the extra chapters first ^^

Well Maeda is a wimp here on Haruka route, but he can be more fun/playful on other girls route. Yuzuki N''s portrayal of him doesn't help too, or I should say it makes him worse ^^;

But as I have played the game, I can tell you it'll get better for both of them after this :)
Well that if it sticks to the game story XD
Ch. 7:
Spoiler
I don't blame him so much, most of the fault goes to the people who are into popularity and think status means everything. Screw popularity! MC become a man and kick their ass!
Anyone else thinks he is a "Fuckface" too? gaah I almost hit my screen when I read last pages of chapter 7... oh well I think this is pretty decent overall... kind of like Kimiiro Focus :P (well atleast the photography part)
Well this just proves that Yuzuki N-Dash sucks at PSP games....
Posted Image
Stereotypical noob MC, can't at least listen to what she's saying before he rejects himself in front of her.
We need more strong MC's in manga.
I would love to go inside the manga and kick the mc's ass. What a looser.
Spoiler
Man I've read scenarios like this so many times not only did I know what was gonna happen but also what they exactly would say.

I don't get how it's seinen. I suppose the art is more...convincing that shounen but it seems no deeper than your average shounen rom-com-drama so far.
The Credit page sums it all!!
what a pathetic MC

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics