Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 108votes)

Yankano!

Alt Names: alt ヤンかの!
Author: Yanagihara Mitsuki
Artist: Yanagihara Mitsuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: New Student by the name of Masato Takasaka transfers to a school full of delinquents which is currently undergoing a battle between the various student activities committees, his fleeting expectations of delicate and loving school girls and a peaceful school life go out the window, the moment he meets the declared queen of the school Onizuka while walking down a hallway, what will happen to the school life he dreams of in this romantic/comedy of two unlikely partners in school full of delinquents.
Go to Yankano! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What do people think of the MANGA New Window Njmanga
  • 14 Replies

151 Comments

MINAMIS titties are GODLY!!!! i wish girls would walk around my school like that. Ah~~ the things i would do to those lol. they're what make this manga good lol. ALL~HAIL~BIG~TITTIES!!!
Yeah.... If these were monster girls...

Well, we all know what would have happened by now.
haha this is hilarious, and I love the art. I was also hoping that the MC might unknowingly have some fighting skills or something, but I'm not sure if it's heading in that direction anymore.

Still really enjoyable series though, but the time I'll have to wait for each update is killing me I think I'll try not to read this again until it at least stacks up a couple of chapters.
It looks like we got an "pedocat".
why are series this interesting bi monthlies? Q_Q

...or maybe they're this interesting because they're bi
Ahahaha~ He totally raped her chilhood xD
Spoiler
its not over its only just begun...
It sucks that this is bi-monthly...this type of manga really DOESN'T fit well with the bi-monthly style. At best it'd be better monthly.
During this chapter i was yelling, OMG DONT DO IT YOU'LL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image
MC is like Luka... Going to get raped at every corner of every street.

No worries... He'll clear one misunderstanding before he dives into another!
He's going to get RAPED.
OMG that guy is going to beaten into nothingness, the cops won't recognize his body parts by the time those girls are done with him. Now if i was the MC i do what these guys are doing and FLEE THE COUNTRY NOW
Posted Image
Its a bi-monthly magazine, you get a chapter one every other month, nothing can be done but I do wish they at release would release 2 chapters every issue because than at least we would have a chapter a month instead of one every other month
Good manga, shame the releases are slow.
Poor guy just cant get a break though i was really hoping he was secretly a complete and total bad ass then again its only been two chapters. You just dont know these days
this series is monthly if im correct.
or bi-monthly.
oh to refere what the guy said on page 2, when he means "Yandere" it isn't the one with the obesive psyco but a combination of Yankee and Deredere, meaning a lovely dovey yankee.

on another note:-

All the way till the end of the month for this to be updated!!
Please translator, I beg of you do not let this die >:
Shit just got real. Posted Image
Seems like girls of the wild: the manga
What a crap. Schematic and boring ecchi.
The clothing in this series makes less sense than usual for a manga. Seriously, what's up with the half shirts and super long skirts? The bandages around the breasts are ridiculous too. Normally you'd try to at least button up your shirt part way if you're going for that look.
Another time to follow lol.

I sense Impending blood lust and a incoming blood bath for our main character lol.
Found me another favorite
So now we have the "tell anyone about my secret, I'll kill you scenario coming up". Looks like the romance is going to build, but with painful reprecussions.
@KiTA I wouldn't rule your initial expectations out. I feel like the conclusion of this 2nd chapter would lead to a confrontation in the next chapter, shaping the manga theme into what you predicited it would be... although I don't think he'll be so much helping as opposed to avoiding a brutal beating.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics