Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 52votes)

Q and A

Alt Names: alt Q & Aalt Q & A (ADACHI Mitsuru)alt Q Ando Aalt Q&Aalt QあんどA
Author: Adachi Mitsuru
Artist: Adachi Mitsuru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports SportsSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Atsushi Ando (15) moves back to his home town with his family after 6 years. The story focuses on the fortunes and misfortunes he encounters in this town mostly due to pranks pulled by the ghost of his older brother, Hitsushi Ando, AKA Q-Chan, whose death prompted the family to move away in the first place. The catch is, that only Atsushi can see his brother's ghost.
Go to Q and A Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic _Ending discussion_ New Window E.G.O.I.S.T-ing ╥﹏╥
  • 5 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 0 Replies
Topic A recurring Adachi theme? New Window Comadrin
  • 5 Replies

41 Comments

Why have I not find this gem sooner?

I haven't known much about Adachi-sensei's works, so this might be the first work that I've read from him. Really good. Added in my list of follows.
That was good with the phone. He made him into a criminal. XD
That ichihara-san shows up often since cross game :D
Great chap, love how the gal is still thinking of the bro.
I like the fact that in the latest chapter (23), the girl finds out that it was Atsushi who rescued her, with his brother's help. Most manga would take a 20 chapter arc for her to find this out, while she is looking down on the mc the whole time. That sort of thing gets old quickly, in my opinion. Just glad that Adachi Sensei knows how to pace his work better than some.
thank you for translating this manga. Mitsuru's work is awesome.
yay two chaps in just 4 days \o/
so great! and thank you iMangaScans~!
chap 21 is so great, love adachi and his plots.

Thanks imangascans.
BTW chap 21 is in the imgs reader
a theme park xDDDDD, wish they could stay more time there alone... :x
Although Chapter 19 could be JURASSIC PARK reference. What I'M hoping for is a 1960's era TOHO studio GODZILLA MONSTER ISLAND reference. Where the UN and JDF was able to contain all the giant monsters (temporarily).
I have to say this: the two characters on the cover look like monkeys.

No wonder why they use yellow for the "Q" and "A" in the title...
lol, jurasic park? xD
Chapter 10 is probably one of my favorite chapters ever, among all the manga I've read.

I really hope a scanalation group steps up to translate the rest of this series. I think it might have ended (and I'm very sad about that), since Mitsuru is working on Mix right now.
Fourth-wall humor is hilarious, and Mitsuru does it better than anyone. :D
love mitsuru's works

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics