Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 219votes)

Yumekui Merry

Alt Names: alt 夢喰いメリーalt Dreameater Merryalt Merry Comesueñosalt Merry Nightmare
Author: Ushiki Yoshitaka
Artist: Ushiki Yoshitaka
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yumeji Fujiwara is your ordinary adolescent boy, but 10 years ago he noticed he had a power to see multicolored auras surrounding the persons body which he looks upon through his fingers. Every so often Yumeji has dreams about a war with cats, but one day a girl fell on top of him.... what will happen now with his incoming feline enemies?

Spin-off:

> Yumekui Merry - 4-koma Anthology
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/yumekui-merry-4-koma-anthology-r8252)
Go to Yumekui Merry Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

508 Comments

Regalecus is growing to me.

You expected a Nightmare, but it was Dio.

That would certainly be a nightmare...

he should leave isana for Kyou  and go for mary

Jeez, Sana, I get that him 'saving' you when you were little was a powerful memory for you but it's not like anything about your life would change if it didn't happen exactly as you remember it... If it did change how you felt about him, then your relationship with Yumeji was trash from the start, having been based entirely on one event and not the years of events that followed.

Spoiler

Let's not forget that every human character here is a teenager. Their sense of emotional importance and priorities are...skewed, by some standards.

You expected a Nightmare, but it was Dio.

Well... And Shiragi turned Batman into....

Spoiler

Is punk guy get another loli to growing loli harem? Somebody has to stop him!

Exactly! Those lolis belong to everyone!

And Chaser keeping all those catgirls to himself!? Pure injustice!

bat-chicken

Perfect and accurate.

Jeez, Sana, I get that him 'saving' you when you were little was a powerful memory for you but it's not like anything about your life would change if it didn't happen exactly as you remember it... If it did change how you felt about him, then your relationship with Yumeji was trash from the start, having been based entirely on one event and not the years of events that followed. 

Can't take Mr. God-complex seriously anymore. Nope.

NTR stands for netorare, you knob.

Just in case people are not aware of what the term implies, I can best describe it as stealing an others lover, often with the intent of bringing despair upon the one they are stealing from. I personally don't appreciate the genre myself but it exists and some DO so knowing of it is better than not. If anyone else has delved into those kind of stories more and has anything to add or correct, please do so.

It is funny how NTR while commonly an acronym for "Not True romance, can also be read as "Nightmare Turned Real". If NTR truly exists within this manga, my feelings about it will thus ironically be able to be described by the latter of the two acronyms.

NTR stands for netorare, you knob.

If this turns into NTR I swear to fucking god

It is funny how NTR while commonly an acronym for "Not True romance, can also be read as "Nightmare Turned Real". If NTR truly exists within this manga, my feelings about it will thus ironically be able to be described by the latter of the two acronyms.
Is punk guy get another loli to growing loli harem? Somebody has to stop him!

Alberio and Spica. Two glorious catgirls. Two wonderful additions to the cast. Never change. 

Glad to know that Merry knows the basics of Monster Hunting!

It's been a while that this was on my mind but : I so freaking love the catgirls in this-nya !

Best catgirls ever-nya!

...I must say, the Chaser has good taste in clothes.

EDIT: Albireo for best overall catgirl.

This bat-chicken's god complex is silently beginning to infuriate me.

It's been a while that this was on my mind but : I so freaking love the catgirls in this-nya !

nuuuu not the hat!

Well, this chapter is not exactly being coy or subtle about it, we all should immediately be coming to that conclusion after reading this.  And really, it's been dancing around this plot point for a long time.

Mm, true enough. The latest couple of chapters haven't been scanned yet, but the next chapter is basically the end of this particular combat sequence. At any rate, we get to see a new Kyou henchman and more kitty goodness in the next chapter ^_^

This is starting to get to Persona 2 levels of weird. O_o

Spoiler

Well, this chapter is not exactly being coy or subtle about it, we all should immediately be coming to that conclusion after reading this.  And really, it's been dancing around this plot point for a long time.

It seems clear now.

Spoiler

Spoiler

It seems clear now.

Spoiler

If this turns into NTR I swear to fucking god

John Doe and Yumeji elope, the end?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics