Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 769votes)

Onani Master Kurosawa

Alt Names: alt オナニーマスター黒沢alt Fap Notealt Mastürbasyon Ustası Kurosawaalt Masturbation Master Kurosawaalt Mestre da Masturbação, Kurosawaalt Onanie Master Kurosawaalt 枪王黑泽
Author: Ise Katsura
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onani means masturbation. And that's what this guy is good at. Every day after school, he sneaks into the mostly unused girls bathroom on the 3rd floor, and masturbates. Until one day when he's caught...

This is a story of mistakes, redemption, and the choices made in between. It contains the worst and best of the human condition.
Go to Onani Master Kurosawa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Onani Master Kurosawa gets remake New Window leyend
  • 11 Replies
Topic Onani Master Kurosawa True Ending New Window KidCongo
  • 12 Replies
Topic Death Note, Code Geass, and Detective Conan reference made me lol New Window Horizon
  • 5 Replies

216 Comments

Hey I remember this one. No other manga made me this angry.

Back when I originally read it it was the first time I saw a manga with an actually relatable, remotely believable, non-idiot protagonist. And then of course 3/4 through he does a complete 180 for absolutely no reason because well, it's a manga.

Oh well, I should have known better and I guess I do now.

I'll take "completely missing everything" for $100.

Back when I originally read it it was the first time I saw a manga with an actually relatable, remotely believable, non-idiot protagonist. And then of course 3/4 through he does a complete 180 for absolutely no reason because well, it's a manga.

???

So he was an "actually relatable, remotely believable, non-idiot protagonist" when he was jizzing on everyone's possessions? And not afterwards? Your life must be fucking weird.

I can't remember who Fat Pizza was.

And that is how you make the b*tchies tsundere a lovable character.

7/5 would fap to her clothes again -onani master

Wait what... this was made the same person who made dance manga?

Or just epiloge part?  ?????

or entire manga????

???????

dWhS0RU.jpg

It was far from 'no reason'. They made it clear why he changed. There were several reasons actually... But I'll just mention one.

The change was something brought about enlightenment that he was the one in the way of his own happiness and that like his first love that changed herself so to be able to reach out to people, he could do the same.

See a therapist.

An epilogue of onani master kurosawa is the best thing ever happen in 2016

and with that, your comment now is the best comment in 2016.

Kurosawa Maiko.. priceless

Damn, you can really see the art style shift.  Characters look just like they're out of his current work.

:')

10/10, I teared up a little bit. God does that nostalgia hit hard, this series had such an impact back when I first read it. So glad to see it again, and with a perfect little epilogue, too. Y'all are good people, anons and bastek, thanks for this.

That was one hell of a counter punch in the epilogue!

That was no counter punch.

It's a straight.

Through the kokoro.

Awesome they got married. One thing I will never forget is when he came inside that flute and that girl ate it lmao.

damn it, i was eating right now u know.... *blerghhh*

That was one hell of a counter punch in the epilogue!

Oh hey, they're my age now.

*reflects on own life*

Should've masturbated more in junior high

Awesome they got married. One thing I will never forget is when he came inside that flute and that girl ate it lmao.

This update might be the best thing that can happen in 2016! especially since we are approaching Christmas and all...this felt like early Christmas present!

... Wow... He did it.

An epilogue of onani master kurosawa is the best thing ever happen in 2016
Hooo that was cute.

Thanks for the update! Never thought this manga would get updated.

I thought the only surprise was seeing an update to this...I was quickly (and happily) proven wrong.

I added epilogue 4komas that Yoko posted on his twitter (probably are also in reprints). TL&TS by Anons.

What the hell?

I went in expecting laughs and perversion.  Instead I got a bucket load of feels.

Spoiler

I don't know why in my heart, even when harassing her style felt cool, so t'was a nice, pleasant surprise ye know.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics