Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 53votes)

Ahiru no Sora

Alt Names:
Author: Hinata Takeshi
Artist: Hinata Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports SportsTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: He’s short, weak, and has just transfered to a new school. Kurumatani Sora is the main character in this story who loves basketball. He has been shooting hoops ever since he was little and has been trying to grow tall just like his mother, who “used” to be a basketball player. What happened to her and what Sora will do at the new school is all up to you to find out!
Go to Ahiru no Sora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 8 Replies

112 Comments

This manga is starting to annoy me now. This 'romantic' line the author has started just came right out of nowhere and the way he's done it so far really annoys me. Hopefully this will change with time because all that being said I do like this manga.
death to the mullet :)
Now he will start to make some points :-)
I was waiting for Momoharu to get rid of that ridiculous haircut :T
Great chapter, watching those two eat like animals was just hilarious....Thanks Pinoymanga Scans, and congrats for hitting chapter 100, really awesome!!
HAIR CUT! This is serious business.
Great new chapter, thanks Pinoymanga!!
Sora is great.
one chapter of this is never enough(thanks alot for your hard work pinoymanga scans)
"I'll be standing on the court my own! " Like a BAWS.
Thanks Pinoymanga!!
Thanks for the new chapter. Sora is finally back, hooray! :DD
Thanks for the new chapter Pinoymanga!
Thanks Pinoymanga!
Wait she likes the sakuragi like player? lol
Great new chapter, thanks Pinoymanga Scans!
Wait, what?! If that was who I think it is at the end of that chapter, I thought she like the protagonist and not him. That or the translation came across wrong or we are still missing some info but hey looking forward to the next chapter.
She doesn't mean that she... on the last page, right? RIGHT?
You can't change idea so eeeasilyyyy.
I don't know if I should pick this up. When I read sports manga I tend to only read one. Since I love the characters every time I read one, and I'm Kuroko no Basket.
it's because of the smoke i bet, and after this they will have a proper facilty i think
great new chapter, thanks Pinoymanga!!
very touching chapter .
Arigatou Pinoymanga Scans
Great new chapter, thanks Pinoymanga Scans!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics