Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 121votes)

CØDE:BREAKER

Alt Names: alt コード:ブレイカーalt Code - Breakeralt Code Breakeralt Code: Breakeralt Code:Breakeralt CODE:BREAKER ~コード:ブレイカー~alt C0DE:BREAKERalt 法外制裁者alt Код: Крушитель
Author: Kamijyo Akimine
Artist: Kamijyo Akimine
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakurakouji Sakura is a girl who appears modest and graceful but in reality is skilled in martial arts. After witnessing a boy burning people with his blue flame, she is startled to see that the same boy is a transfer student, Oogami Rei. Oogami is a Code Breaker, one who "does not exist". He is a seemingly cold-blooded killer who follows the principle of "an eye for an eye", to "use evil against evil". Convinced that killing is not right, Sakurakouji sets out to stop him and penetrate his icy heart.
Go to CØDE:BREAKER Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh Lawdy New Window Zoinks!
  • 4 Replies
Topic Code: Breaker newest chapter discussion (may have spoylers) New Window Attanus
  • 14 Replies

82 Comments

Soooo,guess he lost his memories of everyone or his love?
Guess we could start a bet pool on it?

Thx for the chapters ^^

I keep coming back to keep up with this solely because I want to see Sakurakouji own some shit, even though its been pretty obvious since early on that she is unfortunately only a tag-along as far as fights go. Makes me sad.

I know Code:Emperor forgets a lot of things, but you think he'd remember Ogami's name. I mean, he remembered it in the raws. :/

Why did they translate Rei's name as Zero? I mean, it's TECHNICALLY an accurate translation, but then why not translate everyone's name too? Seems a bit silly.

Translation Rule: Names are NOT supposed to be translated. At most a comment can be added outside the frame or at the bottom of the page that explains it.

Translating Rei as Zero is a mistake. Someone fix it. Please.

Why did they translate Rei's name as Zero? I mean, it's TECHNICALLY an accurate translation, but then why not translate everyone's name too? Seems a bit silly.

this is almost coming to an end :(
So sad T.T

Oooooh an update! Thanks.

Now this is what I call taking an assertive:

Spoiler

I dropped this manga around 80chapters ago and read the latest out of boredom. My reaction: Developement O_o

YAY ! new chapter!

Wow,someone was still translating this manga?
I already forgot most about this arc since it's been so long since the last update.
But anyway,thank you for the new chapter,appreciate it.

I guess nobody ever told Kamijyo Akimine that flames contain a fair amount of plasma and therefore are affected by magnetism.

I think my eyes are malfunctioning. Yukihina's a girl?

Nope that appearence is his lost form

if you guys are picking up a chapter then stop skiping chapters!!

And adding to the above, improve your english as well. You're almost there, though. Just need a bit more improvement.

or someone good at JPN.. it depends :v

*facepalm* This series doesn't have 222 and 223 translated -- I thought it was already translated by someone on MF like everyone does --- oh well we're going to update that as well -- when we have time.... and if Flying Pages joined us to help on it.

If you're a JPN Translator :o JOIN US!

Okay I dropped this near the climax some time ago but WTF HIM BE A GURL??!

I think my eyes are malfunctioning. Yukihina's a girl?

if you guys are picking up a chapter then stop skiping chapters!!

why is there a gap between ch205-ch224?

great extra chapter :)
Ogami got himself into a mess now that Sakura is taking the initiative. Ogami now must chose his words wisely when teasing Sakura otherwise he'll get himself in a bigger mess.
Heike, Genius among Geniuses!.
why is it that every time i see the puppy react, i think he's someone in a lost form.
He is dead.. Too easy to see where this is going...
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics