Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 128votes)

Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku

Alt Names: alt えんまの花嫁と決めつけられた不幸な俺の人生計画alt Bride of Enmaalt Enma no Hanayomealt 阎王的新娘alt Istri Enma
Author: Sakuya Yuki
Artist: Sakuya Yuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onizaki Teppei is a high school freshman who just wants to live a plain student life, but his world is rudely shaken by a mysterious girl, Mitogawa Enma, who declares her intent to find a fiance at the school!
Go to Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

293 Comments

His sister is the greatest of all. I want incest route happen
(well it's kinda impossible after read this manga story)
Ill have you turn into the worst low-;life douchebag thats fuckin epic such a funny manga with pretty girls to bad takes forever to gets chapters but what can you do awesome chapter ty for it.
I wanna see more of the sis she's hot but damn lol chapter 5 was funny as shit
DAT SIS
PS Beta. It has good games, unlike PS Vita.
Spoiler
No matter what happens in my life, if she's got at least one arm, she belongs in the kitchen.
@KelpTheGreat If this language is unneeded, go read Yandere Kanojo.
Loooooool! Sensei running away like that is just too funny!
People have complained about the other language updates so much and for so long that they have a disclaimer in the suggestions section about it, but it's still not fixed. You'd think that such a common complaint would be a priority.
And here i thought there was a new update :l Spanish..
....didn't the MC have eyes in the earlier chapters? Ch4 he's just got hair covering his face the whole time...

I think the language in this is unnecessarily strong. There's no reason for it to be like that.
For Teppei being such a badass he sure is a pussy. The yandere and her antics are the only good thing about the manga.
This particular work has one of the oddest yandere characters I've ever seen. She's fully aware of the main character's real feelings, and that she's crazy and her actions are wrong. It's like she's not even really that nuts but just chooses to act that way for the hell of it? Oh well, tsundere all the way!
So what i really wanna know... What is his sis like... cause I just have to wonder how come he's so used to crazy already.
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Oct 02 2012 01:58 PM
This is awesome!
LoL.
1000 wok flips for culinary training.
I would marry the teacher.
Did the yankee install fear into a yandere, how's is that even possible? Usually yanderes pawns everything even a JDSF sodier.
@Vela
Spoiler

You obviously missed this part.
Shoudn't page 2 say "yankee tsundere vs. yandere" instead of "yankee yandere vs. yandere"?
crazy is good
They're all crazy. All'n'erryone of'em.

The drawings are all right, and the mc has a great look. But everyone has some kind of mental disorder or something ; the childhood friend looks LIKE SHE'S ALWAYS SHOUTING like that, and I don't even talk about her personality, the teacher is just plain crazy, and the rest ain't much better!

I thought it would do a nice, normal story, but apparently it's rather taking the insane love comedy route.
Thanks for the new chapter FTH!!
Why do girls in manga have such bad eyesights?

Teppei plain looking?!

lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics