Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 145votes)

Centaur's Worries

Alt Names: alt A Centaur's Lifealt 人马小姐不迷茫alt セントールの悩みalt Centaur no Nayamialt Беспокойный кентавр
Author: Murayama Kei
Artist: Murayama Kei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Himeno is a sweet, shy little centaur girl. In her world, everyone seems to be a supernatural creature, and all her classmates have some kind of horns, wings, tails, halos, or other visible supernatural body part. Despite their supernatural elements, Himeno and her best friends, Nozomi and Kyoko, have a fun and mostly normal daily school life!
Go to Centaur's Worries Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The order of chapters in the volumes New Window BobrykRori
  • 0 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 76 Replies
Topic Bizarrely entertaining New Window Kenshin-dono
  • 4 Replies

541 Comments

MidoriKitzune
Jul 22 2015 01:21 PM

Nozomi in goth clothes

i_approve_by_theresonly1cryo-d7fqge8.png

Yup.

Looks tasty .... nearly to perfect!

I kinda wish this was all cute chapters but I guess the serious stuff is okay too.

I'm don't know why so many chapters are missing here but you can find them on scanlator's XDCC bot. 

i had forgotten that sasasul was going to be the next queen, now all the dark plot has somewhat of a meaning with the daily life of hime and the others XD,

Nozomi in goth clothes

i_approve_by_theresonly1cryo-d7fqge8.png

Well that was a cute chapter... Which means the next one is going to be weird, dark, or creepy.

That box got ticked off so hard that the pen flew off and got itself stuck in a wall.

Where did the first 50 chapters go?

"Why does everything you say turn into a lecture?"

muttley.gif

EVERY MOMENT IS A TEACHING MOMENT!!

--ur mom nee-san

Well that was a cute chapter... Which means the next one is going to be weird, dark, or creepy.

I really appreiate these cute chapters where nothing dark or plain freakish happens.

MidoriKitzune
Jul 14 2015 03:11 PM

SOOO CUTE X:X!!!

Awwwww!!

"Why does everything you say turn into a lecture?"

muttley.gif

Well, we certainly needed a breather chapter filled with sweetness after the nightmare fuel ordeal of the last few chapters...

On another note. Someone please tell me they are not teaching subatomic structures to sixth graders these days.  Granted an answer to the question she is asking would be an advancement for science :P

It seems to be implied that the school Hime and her friends go to is some kind of very elite school. Still, I could barely get by in my college physics courses and here an elementary school kid is learning about subatomic particles I've barely even heard of. ;-;

Aw, this chapter fits the title once more. :'D There's simply a centaur worrying over stuff. (Obviously, I am no longer at all surprised by the supernatural elements in this manga. xDD)

Spoiler

MidoriKitzune
Jun 27 2015 02:29 PM

This is always so calming and nice.

I really love this manga.

So cute xD!

This is when the MC was a kid foal, right? So hard to tell sometimes.

oh god, I can't tell if it was just a cute girl getting lost or having a bad dream or if something really weird was going on in that house

I used to have that kind of dream frequently when I was little. When I woke up, I would be confused because I couldn't find all of the dream strangeness in the real house :P

On another note. Someone please tell me they are not teaching subatomic structures to sixth graders these days.  Granted an answer to the question she is asking would be an advancement for science :P

It's just strange to me to see a mother call her baby stupid, I mean if she was like 9 years or higher, especially in the teens, then sure i wouldn't pay it any mind, but hime is at best 5 years here. You don't call your 5 year old stupid, they don't know any better

PT the manga?

And again, Antarctica saves the day!

Horses on horseback?

Too bad we didn't see the ruler of thant one country. I tought for sure it was going to be one of her friends.

Great concept, poorly executed.

Overall an interesting arc but didn't like it as much as I wanted and the ending fell flat.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics