Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 205votes)

Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log

Alt Names: alt ボクとカノジョの恋愛目録alt Boku to Kanojo no Koi Rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koi-rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koirogualt Boku to Kanojo no Renai Mokuroku (Koirogu)alt My Passion Catalog and Hersalt Our List of Affectionsalt 我与她的恋爱目录alt 我與她的戀愛目錄
Author: Sukaji
Artist: Sakura
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mizuhara Ritsu loves both the 2D beauties of eroge and elementary school students. Also, his friend Bungo is jealous of how he seems to be surrounded by cute girls--there's his little sister Miri, his tsundere childhood friend Akari, and kuudere Hatori.

One day, Bungo tells Ritsu about an anonymous blogger who writes about the future, and whose vague online self-description seems to match Ritsu. While initially assuming it to be a prank, Ritsu ends up letting his actions be guided by the blog's horoscope-like hints for the upcoming day...
Go to Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BKR Discussion New Window major_shiznick
  • 26 Replies

465 Comments

"if Miri dies in the first place" -> this seems to be wrong. Fumiko is probably the older Miri, so it makes no sense for her to die in the "original" timeline.

The one in the center of the loop is not Ritsu, it's Miri. She is the one who needs to destroy it. And yeah, the solution is probably an 1ncest route, but I don' think that alone is enough. It all comes down to the question, that why Miri resets the world? Does she do it unconsciously or what? And what happened in the original timeline?
@Zero0mega

Except the older brother can only pick the virgin path if Ritsu helps him. But Ritsu only exists if Miri dies in the first place, so if the older brother picks the virgin path, Ritsu doesn't exist in the first place. Its the grandfather paradox.
So if i get this straight, if the little sister feels any sort of infidelity by older brother the timelines reset, any confessions is taken as a threat and timelines reset or any level of jealousy beyond feelings can reset time as well. Ok, i guess going the virgin route might be the best choice of action here
Ritsu son of a... Choose the new girl and make things to her already! Miri must be the future wife, so make some advances.
Just choose harem end already!
So far,
Spoiler
People seem to be misunderstanding the end of chapter 15. Everytime they restart, they're already on the Bad Ending path. Its a no-win scenario.

1. If Miri dies, game over.
2. Miri cannot live without Ritsu's help.
3. If Miri lives, Ritsu never exists, go to 1.

Its kinda like that broken galge arc in TWOGK, but without the happy ending.
IF it was Keima, he would've managed to save both Miri AND Fumiko.
Buuut, Ritsu ≠ Keima, so SOL on that one.
...........is there a yandere route???
It can be that Fumiko it's the Miri of the bad future, so if Ritsu save the past Miri she won't exist.??? So damn confusing!!!
bad ending? just restart
Psh, Miri doesn't need saving. Somehow I think future girl is just an older Miri coming back to the past to sew her seeds of destruction...
If it was Keima instead of the MC he would've already be like:

Spoiler
@zipperz
"he should think like the master: "What would Keima do?""
somehow I kinda doubt Katsuragi Keima can get wincest plan out of it ... (at least not yet appear in TWGOK manga ...)
Getting better, isn't it?
he should think like the master: "What would Keima do?"
wincest power ... please give this manga the best ending ...
(harem if possible ... =3= ...)

BTW ... "Flag Crusher" ...
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-r6893
this one ? lololol ...
New chapter is out! And dare I say, it was a good one.

In terms of 16, we are still in the process of acquiring raws for it, so it'll be more around the monthly mark if things go well, I would say.

Regardless, hope you enjoy the chapter!
Okay, the good Major_Shiznick has provided me (BKR's newest editor) with the TL for chapter 15, and I am working on it this very minute. Look forward to it coming soon!
Hey, all! Translator here. Family life and PhD applications have put me behind on chapter 15, so I'd like to apologize. There's a good chance we will see another delay on this one. I am working on it, though, rest assured. Who knows, maybe it'll get here faster than expected...?

Just keep yourselves busy trying to figure out the plot, okay? When you get bored, you can go back and gawk at Ayako's delicious B-cup on page 16. If you have any plot-specific questions you'd like to ask me personally, shoot me a private message.

Happy New Year, Batoto readers!
Well, there you have it. The only way to stop Miri from leaving is... wincest.
I think we've all learned something important today.
As far as I understand:
Spoiler

I could easily be wrong though. This is one of the most confusing manga I've began to read, and it's taken so long to get to the actual plot.
future imouto route confirmed ?
"best route" is always wincest route ?
(I kinda hoped for harem route tough)
I don't understand. Can someone explain what just happened? It seems that two different scenes have been mixed one with the dad and the other with the son.
i think fumiko is the future miri

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics